Stephen A. Smith vs. Rogan Feud Escalates: "Name The Time and Place"

Where should they meet to settle their differences?

• Total voters
Can't we just drop the drama? I don't want my mama wearing no armor.

There you have it, headlines about the guy that talks about sports that he never competed in.

SAS vs Rogan would set the all time UFC PPV record for sure, maybe this is all a work

The closest Rogan came to MMA was kickboxing and full-contact karate way back in the day...and studying BJJ for 20+ years. The closest Smith has come to MMA is college basketball and being an actor on General Hospital.

Wesley Snipes vs. Rogan would've been a lot more competitive.

Cash him outside howboutdat?

I'm sorry I'll see myself out.

SAS knows he's a clown and is in it for jokes. I agree with his take on Cerrone. I think he's legitimately hilarious. Not afraid to be controversial, that's all a schtick.

Also: you don't need to train to know what you are seeing with your own eyes. Just look at all the fighter predictions we have seen. Schaub thought Connor would KO Mayweather. Joe couldn't see that Rhonda was KO'ing soccer moms and non-athletes.

Joe takes himself seriously and has said nearly as much dumb shit as SAS and has zero MMA fights last I checked.

Joe would dominate him in a fight.....but sadly Stephen dominate's Joe as far as popularity with casuals.

Neither. I don't give a fuck about Smith. Dude just should dissapear from MMA.

SAS by whatever he fucking wants.

The level of butthurt this has induces just shows how protected the mma community has been by the fact that nobody outside the bubble gave a fuck.

Not used to opinions from high profile people who aren't on the UFC payroll.

Pretty much the most buys of the year will go to cards featuring
Conor McGregor vs Anyone
Dee Devlin vs Anyone
Joe Rogan vs Stephen A Smith

Back