Stephen A. Smith vs. Rogan Feud Escalates: "Name The Time and Place"

Where should they meet to settle their differences?

• Total voters
SAS via not being kid sized

I see Rogan laughing it off because he's not into this dumb shit. But if SAS wants to talk MMA with Rogan its going to be embarrassing for everyone.

As much as I wanna side with the mma guy, I would love for Joe to swallow his ego. Joe the type to rub it in, and Stephen isn't the type to back down. And objectively, Stephen didn't even say anything THAT bad.

Get it over with on Stephen's show. Give him home field advantage

Stephen A on the Joe Rogan show.. I might actually watch some of that.

Stephen A. Smith is a fairly new to the sport, he obviously doesn’t know much about it but its great for the sport of MMA that he’s starting to talk about it and follow it more and more. Rogan should’ve reached out to the dude privately instead of throwing the guy under the bus publicly.

Joe Rogan had it coming.
He says so much shit, eventually karma is going to fuck him up.

“Any time you want to talk to me about this [Conor vs. Cowboy] fight, or you want to talk to me about my credentials to discuss something in the world of sports, name the time and place, Joe Rogan, and I’ll show up."

stephen-a-smith-shaq-surprise-callpng.png

coverart.jpg

1544107967997_joeroganyvesedwardsinterview_16x9Images.png

sasshow.jpg
LOL I freaking love Stephen A Smith, this dude is a funny ass mofo. A true character

"Talk" is the same as my euphemism "have lunch." It's code for "we will take it wherever you want to take it."

Mate if you really believe 60yr old professional talker worth millions wants to scuffle in the parking lot then im sorry for your environment

This is all a stunt to get into JRE and plug his own podcast.

Smith is an idiot that likely lost money bettin Cowboy. His "worst takes" gaffes, and fails on air are just ridiculous. When the Knicks lost he turned complete bitch.

As much as I wanna side with the mma guy, I would love for Joe to swallow his ego. Joe the type to rub it in, and Stephen isn't the type to back down. And objectively, Stephen didn't even say anything THAT bad.

Get it over with on Stephen's show. Give him home field advantage
Boy are you wrong.

These 2 are working some of you guys like a Vegas prostitute on a Saturday night.

If you're gonna mark out, at least be a smart mark & have fun with it.

Joe should've kept his big mouth shut. Joe should've known better and Joe should've damn well known that the "A" in Stephen A Smith stands for "Annihilator"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back