Media Stephen A Smith vows to respond to the bullsh*t from Rogan.

Conor to fight the winner of Rogan and A smith and conor will earn a 170 pound title shot for it.

Rogan and Smith both sign contract stipulations that if they do face McGregor they can’t bring the fight to the ground.

To all the snowflakes complaining.....

What exactly is your problem with what Stephen A said? Seriously. What has you so offended?

Good, Joe is being a little bitch about Smith, hope Smith tells Joe to go fuck himself.
Definitely. Joe has for the most part always been alright with me even though most of sherdoggers shit on him but this was some corny shit by Rogan. Very corny.

To all the snowflakes complaining.....

What exactly is your problem with what Stephen A said? Seriously. What has you so offended?
Lol I can already see some of the responses “he’s never been punched so, so he has no right to talk about fighting!”. I personally don’t think Smith said anything wrong, he called it like it is and that upset some people including Joe.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rogan about to be fired soon, stephen a smitch is their highest paid on air personality and biggest star.

I'm willing to bet Rogan is aware of the consequences and knows that his own brand will be affected going forward if his UFC employers keep inviting scat munchers to stand next to him and bloviate about topics they openly admit to being a casual about.

Josh Thompson had a good point about these loud mouth commentators from espn. Could you imagine if sas said that shit about nick Diaz then ran into him afterwards? Fighters are different animals than other athletes and fighting as a sport is a lot more personal than any stupid ass ball game, and these commentators might actually get fucked up if they are disrespectful towards the wrong guy
That shit was so insecure it's sad, you really think that makes us as a community look like anything but violent thugs and oversensitive meatheads? To advocate face to face confrontations between fighters and civilians?

Very lame

Fuckin captain conspiracy at it again.

No, some armchair douchebag who knows nothing about fighting should not be questioning the authenticity of the fight, at all. Fuckin retarded thing to think.
Or...even someone who knows nothing about MMA knows when somethings up

Guy is such an annoying knob.
giphy.gif

By the retard logic Joe and a lot of you are using in this thread, you guys can never criticize another US president again for ANYTHING THEY DO...cause you haven't been president!!
fucking dumb....but its sherdog, so to be expected...

FYI THE MAN GETS PAID MILLIONS A YR TO SAY CONTROVERSIAL shit about sporting events ...what did you expect you fucking dummies lol..before you reply, i am not a stephen a fan, or backing his statements, just backing his right to say whatever he wants cause that is what he is paid to do. I m not surprised or triggered, cause not i am dumb and naive. and i wont even respond to anyone that rips me in this thread cause i dont respond to idiots.....im out lol..smh

Last edited:
Oh you knew that was coming. LOL.. SO funny..

Just know SAS Rogan would beat your ass.. Bad..
Lol I love that people think Rogan is tough. I'm sure the 21 year old that cried about headaches grew up to be a 52 year old badass. Gtfo

1SnCqzz.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nothing more exciting than a twitter war

In reality, mark my words, this will end up with a Steven A Smith JRE episode
<BC1>

It’s a fight and sometimes guys get beat up quickly in a fight. Guys like smith who have never taken a shot in their life talking shit is stupid. Show some respect to the guys in the cage.
"Respect" lol this place is full of hypocrites that will defend whatever they like and shit on everything else

Lol I love that people think Rogan is tough. I'm sure the 21 year old that cried about headaches grew up to be a 52 year old badass. Gtfo
Or maybe he’s trained fighting and grappling most of his life...

Back