Media Stephen A Smith vows to respond to the bullsh*t from Rogan.

He's probably just like anyone else. After thinking about it and processing it more, he had more thoughts on the matter. I think he was little taken aback initially.

If you know anything about Rogan, you'd know that he would never say it to his face.

Doesn't matter what he has said about a guy, or what the guy is saying on his podcast, Rogan always tries to play nice. He's just not the kind of a guy to go out there and confront anybody.

No, Joe is being a little bitch, trying to get a guy fired just because some of his words upset him? Fucking grow a pair of nuts Joe, that’s a bitch move.

he’s not trying to get him fired. Stephen A works for ESPN. He’ll still have his ESPN job. He’s saying he shouldn’t work ufc shows because he’s out of touch and doesn’t know what he’s seeing, and it’s absolutely true.

Some of you haven't heard the entire interview Joe did with Josh. He wasn't trying to get SAS fired from ESPN, he even said off camera that he's a nice guy. Joe is right about the level of sensitivity that needs to be shown to fighters. This isn't a stupid sport with a ball, fighting is the hurt buisness. SAS doesn't know anything about MMA, he most likely thinks Ronda is the goat. Dude needs someone to check his ass.

Joe could beat him anywhere he wanted within 30 seconds.

I'm 100% on Stephen A's side on this....

Joe obviously doesn't follow sports at all. Having a sissy fit over a UFC fighter getting criticism over their performance from someone who "doesn't train" is beyond laughable.

Hopefully someone takes Joe aside and explains the market of "sports commentary" to him, because he obviously is completely in the dark....

Smith is still right. Donald has done this before, just like he had the same deer in headlights look when Nate Diaz was walking him down
And headlining against iaquinta?
Headlining against Edwards?
Headlining against cowboy?
Headlining against miller?
Co-main against Alvarez?

SAS post fight analysis is the equivilent of showing up to a baseball game and chiding the losing team for not scoring enough touchdowns...

Stick to sports you know imo

While I don’t agree with Smith not his feelings of having the right to say that crap, Dana has disrespected fighters as well as performances more than anybody on earth. Crickets from Rogan.

true. HE's a POS too.

Talks as if he is / was a fighter too.

Good, Joe is being a little bitch about Smith, hope Smith tells Joe to go fuck himself.

I don't give 3 fks about what Rogan has to say about basketball.

I don't give 3 fks about what Smith has to say about anything whatsoever

Smith can go take a shit and eat it and shit that out and eat that too.

It’s a fight and sometimes guys get beat up quickly in a fight. Guys like smith who have never taken a shot in their life talking shit is stupid. Show some respect to the guys in the cage.

I think it’s fair to criticize but you should at least have personal experience of how tough MMA is. Without that you could not possibly understand it good enough to have an opinion of it. It’s very different from team sports.
This guy is just ranting. He’s no better than Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe. He’s a fucking disgrace. I knew it was just a matter of time until he started expressing his diaper opinions on MMA too. Fuck im

It's not like Smith is the only person on the planet with this opinion why is joe acting like he is?

As big of idiot Smith is he represents all the knobs with similar opinions

joe should just man up and argue the man down legitimately rather than complain about him

he's crying about something he cannot control
No matter what you think about Rogan, there are two things you can’t deny. He has a very quick wit and he is not afraid of an on air confrontation. You’re implying that he’s afraid to have an open argument with Stephen, and that’s silly. Stephen should probably just ignore this criticism from Joe. Most people don’t fair very well when they get into it with Joe.

Rogan sucking Conor's cock on the live show should be delt with though

Rogan mad because Smith basically questioned the authenticity of the fight--which was the correct thing to do. Rogan, as much as anyone, knows that wasn't a real fight.
Fuckin captain conspiracy at it again.

No, some armchair douchebag who knows nothing about fighting should not be questioning the authenticity of the fight, at all. Fuckin retarded thing to think.

Conor to fight the winner of Rogan and A smith and conor will earn a 170 pound title shot for it.

lol joe called him out for practicing dick punches and now little baby steve is upset.

I am sure it will be a logical and extremely persuasive argument.

Some of you haven't heard the entire interview Joe did with Josh. He wasn't trying to get SAS fired from ESPN, he even said off camera that he's a nice guy. Joe is right about the level of sensitivity that needs to be shown to fighters. This isn't a stupid sport with a ball, fighting is the hurt buisness. SAS doesn't know anything about MMA, he most likely thinks Ronda is the goat. Dude needs someone to check his ass..

Level of sensitivity shown to fighters?

This is some of the funniest this ever.

Cerrone had a broken nose and orbital in roughly 40 seconds. Smith's comments seem particularly moronic when you know this.
<DisgustingHHH>

Carefull, your ashiness, this ain't Skip "Retard" Bayless you're talking to.

I'm not a fan of Joe Rogan, but at least he actually loves the sport, and is quite knowledgeable. 100% better then Smith.

Smith is just a talking head, and doesn't know his arsehole from a Jessica Eyehole.

Back