Media Stephen A Smith vows to respond to the bullsh*t from Rogan.

Oooohhhh....the yelling guy from ESPN, is making noise on twitter, shocking!!! Thats his thing, controversy, which i agree with Rogan here, goes perfect with league sports, not fighting.

I don’t have any social media. But why would he take time to say he’s going to respond later instead of just responding.
As he’s online and it only takes a couple mins to type something.

Because he doesn't have one, and he's not very smart so he can't make one up quickly either. Joe is right, there are many others who would do a better job than Smith. Smith doesn't know anything about MMA.

Smith has been a worthless cunt for over a decade. The less of him, the better.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rogan about to be fired soon, stephen a smitch is their highest paid on air personality and biggest star.
I’d be ok with Joe getting canned, he’s fucking awful lately.

I think it should be more about just respecting who Conor is. He is a great fighter. The Dude starched Aldo and Eddie like they were nothing. Conor is elite..
Those guys got starched though, fair play. Aldo was KOed in the first exchange and Alvarez kept get rocked but kept fighting. Donald just mentally broke and quit, there is a difference. And he has a track record of doing this, the Diaz fight, the RDA fight, etc. He's not a big time player and he's mentally weak

Stephen A Smith needs to stay. Sooner or later he’ll be attacking Dana’s dumb bullshit instead of going along with it like Joe the Shill.

Smith has little MMA knowledge but Joe sounds like a whiny little bitch

Rogan is just a pathetic shill. A clown like him shouldnt lecture anyone.

Shrug.

What did stephen a say that incorrect?

I mean lets just be brutally honest here. cerrone was embarrassing

Stephen A Smith needs to stay. Sooner or later he’ll be attacking Dana’s dumb bullshit instead of going along with it like Joe the Shill.

No he won't. He works for ESPN. ESPN wants the UFC to succeed now.

Stephen A will do what ESPN tells him to do.

lol, does a TMZ style thread really attract 68 users..

{<jordan}

Sherdog is dying.

I don’t have any social media. But why would he take time to say he’s going to respond later instead of just responding.
As he’s online and it only takes a couple mins to type something.
Because a room of writers have to help him draft his response

Those guys got starched though, fair play. Aldo was KOed in the first exchange and Alvarez kept get rocked but kept fighting. Donald just mentally broke and quit, there is a difference. And he has a track record of doing this, the Diaz fight, the RDA fight, etc. He's not a big time player and he's mentally weak

I have watched the fight back like 5 times. He got nailed with the kick to the face, and then Conor one of the biggest punchers in the sport is on top blasting away.. How is that quitting? You are saying he was just fine from that damage? Dude got a broke nose and orbital fractures.. In 40 seconds..

It's not like Smith is the only person on the planet with this opinion why is joe acting like he is?

As big of idiot Smith is he represents all the knobs with similar opinions

joe should just man up and argue the man down legitimately rather than complain about him

he's crying about something he cannot control
I think what Joe's issue is, not that someone would have this opinion, but someone with his official capacity, basically the voice of ESPN, saying it on the national stage, when there are intangibles that come in to play that someone like Stephen A is not equipped to understand.

He could ease himself into MMA and express his opinions on it, but to so publicly make a reputation damaging accusation about a beloved legend of the sport regarding his work ethic, whilst standing on a very shaky foundation of MMA knowledge is really pushing it. I imagine the same blowback would occur if Joe Rogan went on SportCenter and started criticizing Tom Brady's playcalling.

Rogan has done far worse than Smith, he's openly accused several fighters, including USADA tested Jose Aldo, of abusing steroids, despite never having a single failed test. He basically discredits their entire careers in some cases while at the same time warping time and space to absolve Jones of any potential wrongdoing.

He's also literally had pretty ARGUMENTS that border on hostility in the cage with fighters that were just knocked out cold and have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Then he gives this holier than thou speech about how fighters are different and almost beyond criticism because it's such an emotionally volatile activity. He plays both sides of the fence.

No he won't. He works for ESPN. ESPN wants the UFC to succeed now.

Stephen A will do what ESPN tells him to do.

Stephen A completely shitted on the Cerrone v McGregor fight when the other comms wanted to hype up the performance. That is not what ESPN wanted.

Back