• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Stephen A Smith says he doesn’t like to see wmma

WMMA has never interested me, it’s just not the same.
It’s like watching a dog chase a mouse or a cat guard a home, it’s just not the same.

Never ubderstood why people stating an opinion about Woman on a competitive sense, has to follow it up with either bashing men, or praising woman for doing other things. They just seem scared to Say what they Really feel. I mean Yeah, of course Some woman do good in leader jobs? They are not retarded? Some are bad at things and Some are good at them. People are different ffs.

I don’t want to see it either.

Literally can ruin the flow of an entire card for me. Not because I don’t feel women deserve the right to fight too, but it’s just not what I’m use to seeing and grew to love.

Do you not like change?

I find myself agreeing with this Stephen A a lot on MMA topics. He is speaking like a real fan
People like to meme him and mock him because his whole gimmick is to yell. So his shows often end up being unintentionally hilarious, with a lot of people not really listening to what he says, just how he says it. When his points are articulated in writing, they make much more sense

Ngl Amanda Nunes vs a flyweight male would intrigue me

Steven A. Smith would fit right in on Sherdog...

If he hasn’t made an account already.

I think WMMA sucks for the most part, but there are some fighters who show good skills and fights (very few like Bullet, Nunes, Joanna). But the fact that the main card needs one every time is dumb, tho it does make for a good break to prepare some food or take a shit.

If you put any WMMA fight as the main event, the ppv will probably do terrible business wise. I say cut like 80-90% of the women roster and make WMMA rare fights shown every 1-2 months.

Stephen A is lucky he's black, otherwise he would be be cancelled for being a sexist misogynist white supremacist nazi.

Everyone knows that there is no difference between men & women. Gender is just a binary social construct used by white nationalists to enslave women & minorities!
This guy stormed the capitol. Confirmed on sherdog

Why not just have separate cards for wmma?

That way nobody is forced to watch that doesn't want to and fans can still see them, everyone wins!

But everyone knows it will never happen, as viewing figures would be fucking atrocious

They will never ship WMMA back to Invicta because they will be exposed when stadiums will be empty like women soccer where only friends, families and simps watch it.

UFC has to keep them with the men to pander the minority and keep the gullible masses into thinking fans are there to watch WMMA when in realitty, they only came to watch men fight.

Incoming sherdog white knights in 3...2...1

Incoming Sherdog woman-hating incels in 3...oh, shit, they've already responded. And they're defending their new hero, Stephen A. Smith.

Jarl

Back