• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Stephen A Smith says he doesn’t like to see wmma

It is definitely closer than I would like to see, but that is largely the result of a flawed question and poorly worded poll options. I Dont Care could mean Indifferent, or it could mean I Dont Care if the fighter is male or female. I actually almost picked I Dont Care, because thats sort of how I feel about it.

I am a huge MMA fan. WMMA is MMA. Therefore I am a huge WMMA fan.

I see the different divisions as distinctly different flavors of the same sport, which I love.

MMA is an amazing sport, and good MMA is incredible to watch. Some womens MMA is pretty bad, and the FW division is not even really a division, but the best fighters in the 115, 125, and 135 divisions are all great fighters that are consistently fun to watch. I like all kinds of MMA. Atomweights to SuperHeavyweights and every division in between.

The differences between the divisions is one of the things that makes MMA so interesting to watch. A Bantamweight Mens fight looks and feels entirely different than a Heavyweight Mens fight, and an Atomweight Womens fight is nothing like a Featherweight Womens fight.

There are great fights in every division, and there are bad fights in every division.

Every MMA fan should watch Zhang-Jedrzejczyk, Stoliarenko-Verzosa, Demopolous-Godinez, and then tell me WMMA does not produce some incredible moments.

I hate watching Wmma. Kills my hard on for violence and enjoyment of the art of combat.

My wife doesn’t like it either.

To each their own. I still respect women fighters. I just don’t have an interest watching it.

Welp, I personally do not like to hear Stephen A. Smith or watch his pathetic baby/dick punches. The dude is always yelling about something and trying to sound controversial for headlines and clicks (at least I hope that is what he is doing). He has literally made a career from talking sh*t about professional athletes that are far more talented than he could ever dream of being. He is also less knowledgeable about mma than my toddler.

Back