Stepdad and mom divorcing after 23 years

Right after the holidays. Brutal. Hope your mom is doing well.

She is scheduled to meet with two on Friday.

Is it better to spend a lot on "the best in town" or get someone a little less but a more personal relationship throughout the process?

Spend a lot on the lawyer especially if he's a cop. You want a lawyer that has a good relationship with the judges. Hopefully he's pissed a few of them off. It's ridiculous that what he did isn't considered theft or grand larceny.

If theres evidence of him clearing out the money from the account then it doesn't matter if she has the worst defense ever she will still get it back.

The sad thing here is its a long process.

With such a large amount of cash in the bank I just don't get why she didnt have security on the account. I.E. it requires 2 signatures to pull the funds out. I mean, its pretty silly leaving that amount of money in a joint account that cna be cleaned out by the other half.

The bonus was 120, he took 100 and that left her with only 20.

So she gets 120k bonus but their bank balance was zero before that?

Makes no difference that he took the money though. It's gonna be half-and-half since they're divorcing.

Or am I missing something?

Makes no difference that he took the money though. It's gonna be half-and-half since they're divorcing.

Or am I missing something?

Unless he spends it all before she can get it back then it will be done by payments and that it's not what she wants.

Remember this guy is a douche bag cop. I'm surprised you haven't called his superiors, TS.

This is off topic, but encourage your mom to get counseling, like maybe a pastor can recommend a womens support group type thing. I've seen some people go through some messy divorces and it can turn you into a bitter ugly person because of it.

A pastor isn't going to get her money back. She needs a lawyer.

Unless he spends it all before she can get it back then it will be done by payments and that it's not what she wants.

Remember this guy is a douche bag cop. I'm surprised you haven't called his superiors, TS.

Wouldn't that be a crime as well?

If so, he would be fucked.

A pastor isn't going to get her money back. She needs a lawyer.
This 100%.

Did they sign a prenuptial agreement where she only gets like 17% of the assets. How did she only get left with 20 out of the 120 grand?

duh they live paycheck to paycheck

20141028222251!Sonata_Dusk_%22I_meant_to_say%22_EG2.png

Reading the original post, I got excited because I thought you said he took the 'ultimate snake'. My imagination ran wild.

You can submit a profile on executive companions .com and if you have an equal or greater than resume you shall be given favor sherbro to sherbro.

But I'm not letting her date anymore bums so if your looking or overtime at the plant kind of guy

It's a pass

i'm not, but equating a overtime at the plant guy to a bum is actually quite a dick thing to say.

That is what I was wondering. And I am interested to know what TS's mom's line of work is that she is getting 100k+ bonuses.

Who don't go to the police if he stole the money?

Start a smearing the guy in the neighborhood and around town. Let Everyone that he knows, know what he did. Stole you moms money being a cop, it will look bad. Trash his rep.

You know this isn't a bad idea. Good to the local news people, they love "Christmas themed" stories like this.

Back