Stepdad and mom divorcing after 23 years

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He basically blindsided her 2 days after Christmas

While she was at work he cleaned out the safe the furniture in the house and the ultimate snake move cleaned out the bank account 100k of which was her Christmas bonus she got on the 23rd. He's a cop. Left her with 20k and 40oz of silver

Wtf

Is normal? Are people usually this shitty during divorces?

She got a bonus of 100k???

Go defend your mother's honor.

It's finally the opportunity you've been waiting for. Go be a man, TS.

It's finally the opportunity you've been waiting for. Go be a man, TS.

How?

I've already rearranged his face twice when I was in high school and he learned no lessons from this. He has remained a punk

In all honesty any advice regarding hiring divorce attorneys and situations to protect all the 401k and money etc would be appreciated

She has no clue what to do. Been busy working all her life so she could earn those kind of bonuses while this weasels been plotting to steal it while she was at work

I could work wonders with an extra 20 right now

Go defend your mother's honor.

bpxYGYF.gif

Wait, were they getting a divorce BEFORE this happened? Or are they getting a divorce AFTER this happened?

If it's before, she's very trusting to leave her bonus in a shared bank account.

"Oh, you want a divorce - don't mind me as I hide all of my shit in case you turn into a vindictive, greedy dick head"

But in all seriousness, if your mom needs help I will be glad to assist for about 20k.

so what you're saying is that you mother, who gets a christmas bonus over 100k, is now available........

Talk to a lawyer, but filing a police report doesn't sound unappealing...

The obvious first step is to call a lawyer and he or she will advise you from there.

Wait, were they getting a divorce BEFORE this happened? Or are they getting a divorce AFTER this happened?

If it's before, she's very trusting to leave her bonus in a shared bank account.

"Oh, you want a divorce - don't mind me as I hide all of my shit in case you turn into a vindictive, greedy dick head"

But in all seriousness, if your mom needs help I will be glad to assist for about 20k.

After

It was out of left field

What do we get for the 20? Will you touch him the jab or just use harsh language?

The obvious first step is to call a lawyer and he or she will advise you from there.

She is scheduled to meet with two on Friday.

Is it better to spend a lot on "the best in town" or get someone a little less but a more personal relationship throughout the process?

Back