Stepdad and mom divorcing after 23 years

She is scheduled to meet with two on Friday.

Is it better to spend a lot on "the best in town" or get someone a little less but a more personal relationship throughout the process?

I honestly have no idea. Not much experience with legal troubles.

so what you're saying is that you mother, who gets a christmas bonus over 100k, is now available........

You can submit a profile on executive companions .com and if you have an equal or greater than resume you shall be given favor sherbro to sherbro.

But I'm not letting her date anymore bums so if your looking or overtime at the plant kind of guy

It's a pass

Start a smearing the guy in the neighborhood and around town. Let Everyone that he knows, know what he did. Stole you moms money being a cop, it will look bad. Trash his rep.

Mom got a $120k bonus?

No wonder your name is MONEYLINE.

I honestly have no idea. Not much experience with legal troubles.

I get the feeling it's not a messy divorce with kids and tons of properties and crap to work out so I'm leaning towards the personal friend less expensive type

Start a smearing the guy in the neighborhood and around town. Let Everyone that he knows, know what he did. Stole you moms money being a cop, it will look bad. Trash his rep.

Thought of that but stones glass house. No ones a saint these days and the people that know him will let him have plenty of disdain.

After

It was out of left field

What do we get for the 20? Will you touch him the jab or just use harsh language?

Ouch.

For 20k, I will do all of the above!

But seriously, it sounds like your mom is doing well for herself. She should be getting a divorce lawyer to handle this all accordingly. Sherdog won't be able to help you much........

(unless you will pay me 20k)

Your mom's Christmas bonus was almost 100x my bonus

This is off topic, but encourage your mom to get counseling, like maybe a pastor can recommend a womens support group type thing. I've seen some people go through some messy divorces and it can turn you into a bitter ugly person because of it.

This is off topic, but encourage your mom to get counseling, like maybe a pastor can recommend a womens support group type thing. I've seen some people go through some messy divorces and it can turn you into a bitter ugly person because of it.

I plan on taking her to church with me... She really has a heart of gold. Would hate to see her turn bitter. Thanks for the idea

I plan on taking her to church with me... She really has a heart of gold. Would hate to see her turn bitter. Thanks for the idea
You're welcome. I obviously believe in God. And she'll need God and her friends to help her get through it as best as possible.

Fill his life with uppercuts

Sounds like a robbery not a divorce.

And 40oz of silver? Are your parents pirates?

For 20k, I wont just touch him with the jab. I would touch him with teh double jab.

I also think you should get a lawyer.
Guy sounds like an asshole.

Sounds like a robbery not a divorce.

And 40oz of silver? Are your parents pirates?

No lol.... The cops idea of a retirement plan was going to the coin store and buying them and hiding them in a safe...

Of course he took all the gold ones

Not worth much though 5-10k tops

Back