• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steiner's restaurant opened this week. I hope they don't allow FAT ASSES at the buffet.

QsazzvR.jpg

Ah H-E-B, aka the greatest grocery store in existence. Bless Howard E. Butt for giving us the gift of cheap and good groceries.

Trust, Lone Star is basically Red Dog in a smaller can yeeeesh. That's why the national beer of Texas is Shiner Bock. Once you go Shiner, all other beers pale in comparison.
Holy shit, I haven't drank in over a dozen years, but I totally forgot about Red Dog (piss). Used to drink that all the time because it was so fucking cheap.

Milwaukee 's best was great when I was 12, because that's all I could afford.

everyone stopped reading after "i haven't drank"

Gotta be honest, every time I watch the Thomas Jane Punisher flick I always remember it's Nash plang The Russian but he looks so fucking weird with no facial hair

Gotta be honest, every time I watch the Thomas Jane Punisher flick I always remember it's Nash plang The Russian but he looks so fucking weird with no facial hair

I've been watching DD season 2, I'm on the 5th episode and John Bernthal is killing it as the Punisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back