• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans is going to fight scared or get knocked the hell out

Rashad hasn't been KOd since Machida right?

Prob a boring decision looming

anybody else gonna watch the boxing card as well as the ufc card?
i was excited about this fox card at first but damn it got destroyed

anybody else gonna watch the boxing card as well as the ufc card?
i was excited about this fox card at first but damn it got destroyed

Probably going to DVR the fights and watch the Giants game.

Yup, because he's been playing it safe ever since. He knows he isn't getting close to the belt and is trying to get paid.

The last time he was aggressive was against Tito

And he almost got caught in a guillotine in that one

Khabib next

He better get the finish for all trash he's talking

Nice! That was a great match, Kushida is pretty good mat wrestler, kind of reminds me of El Samurai if he was obsessed with Back To the Future. I was legitimately concerned for Ospreay there, I love the story he told wbile highlighting his skills. Though he legitimately injured his knee and will be out at least a couple weeks, damaged ligaments and fluid in his knee, not sure how serious but he didn't seem to imply it was serious.

My favorite match was the trios title match, I'm a huge mark for the Elite and their shenanigans, but Naito's antics after the main event was what stole the show for me. It was like seeing Stone Cold take his place at the top.

I just loved how much Kushida working the arm played into the match, like when Ospreay fell attempting a handstand against the ropes because his arm was injured then later on in the much hits it using no-arms.

I enjoyed the NEVER Trios title match, but I don't think it was the best from either team. The Elite had a much better match back at the ROH Anniversary Show, IIRC. It was good, it just could have been so much better if everything played out. Do you know if Tanahashi is injured, the last couple of matches I've seen him in he's moved somewhat stiff like he has a back or neck injury and couple that with the fact he lost early in the New Japan Cup and has mostly been wresting in tag team matches, it makes me think he might be injured.

I've yet to watch the IWGP Heavyweight title match, I ended up going to bed after the Shibata/Tenzan match. I'm not the biggest Shibata fan due to his constant no-selling (though he did a bit in this match), but the whole "me vs. old guard" thing is going is pretty interesting and could turn me on the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back