Crime Stealth edit FBI quietly revises violent crime stats

I've been a homeowner for longer than you've had a sherdog account loser. Plus I pretty much only post while I'm getting paid.

Eat a dick and try reading a book sometime.
don't tell me to do things you enjoy..... hahahahaha must be a real low paying job... since you post on sherdog all day loser

and living in your mommas basement isnt owning a home you have to wait till she dies then you can maybe own it if you can figure out what property tax is lollll

Why would you post preliminary data in such a contentious area? Serves ZERO purpose, other than to fuel a political narrative. Hello.

Buddy I don't know what to tell you but there's a serious problem of non-reporting and underreporting going on. You're aware that 40-50% of property and violent crime goes unreported in a good year, yes?

Why would you not report what you can for the year or quarter when the process of fully analyzing the data takes multiple years? What use is crime data from 2022 today other than political? It's 2024, nearly 2025. Preliminary data can give you a clue to what's actually going on in a time frame that's more practically useful. Sometimes the estimates get adjusted down, sometimes adjusted up. Just like working for any business that works in a quarterly fashion, you make predictions based on previous year's performance for the quarter and set a goal for revenue, but the context don't always line up and you have to adjust your estimates.

And did you know before we started collecting crime stats nothing was reported? These reports are specifically for reported crimes. And even if you wanted to scare yourself and inflate the figures, crime is still way down from say the 1980s even in that context.

Last edited:
don't tell me to do things you enjoy..... hahahahaha must be a real low paying job... since you post on sherdog all day loser

and living in your mommas basement isnt owning a home you have to wait till she dies then you can maybe own it if you can figure out what property tax is lollll

If you ever owned anything of value you would know that your property taxes are factored into your mortgage payments. You ever heard of an escrow account kiddo?

If you ever owned anything of value you would know that your property taxes are factored into your mortgage payments. You ever heard of an escrow account kiddo?
what does that have to do with anything?? meanwhile my 10k square foot warehouse in Atlanta is worth more then your sad little life.... also my house is way nicer then your mobile home keep sitting in front of a computer or mobile phone all day posting on sherdog little man LOLLLLLL

but when you inherit your families mobile home i would love to use my diesel truck to move it to another trailer park for ya

cause i cant move a basement so help me figure out which one you live in

what does that have to do with anything?? meanwhile my 10k square foot warehouse in Atlanta is worth more then your sad little life.... also my house is way nicer then your mobile home keep sitting in front of a computer or mobile phone all day posting on sherdog little man LOLLLLLL

but when you inherit your families mobile home i would love to use my diesel truck to move it to another trailer park for ya

cause i cant move a basement so help me figure out which one you live in

Lmao I live in New Jersey, I could buy your tiny garage with just the equity on my house.

10k square foot warehouse <Dany07>

Lmao I live in New Jersey, I could buy your tiny garage with just the equity on my house.

10k square foot warehouse <Dany07>

dang you're dumb and a mobile home in new jersey lets fucking go LOLLL what a shit state you live in explains it all

Yes, that’s right. The FBI is putting out fake data to help the democrats. Sure.

“Crime can’t be declining because I’m scared all the time!”

Maybe you’re just a pussy then.

I'm not sure why this would surprise anyone.

First the democrats say trust the numbers then now it's you can't trust the numbers.

Back