Elections On Columbus Day Kamala Harris Said European explorers ushered in a wave of devastation, violence, stealing land, and widespread disease

What are you talking about?
Chariot wheel designs of different cultures. Specifically the increased number of spokes to add strength. Some design features different cultures utilized for thousands of years to adjust for changes in the geography of their specific region.

Chariot wheel designs of different cultures. Specifically the increased number of spokes to add strength. Some design features different cultures utilized for thousands of years to adjust for changes in the geography of their specific region.
Yes I know that Egypt and China had the wheel, I'm asking about this part:
China and Egypt both utilized the wheel. Maybe its pro Asian and African propaganda?
What are you talking about here? What is the relevance to my post?

Yes I know that Egypt and China had the wheel, I'm asking about this part:

What are you talking about here? What is the relevance to my post?
Its a pretty clear cut instance of different cultures having different avenues and uses for technology. Thats not demeaning its factual.
I was mocking you.

Its a pretty clear cut instance of different cultures having different avenues and uses for technology. Thats not demeaning its factual.
I was mocking you.
Nothing you said here undermines anything I've argued in this thread. Just because a given technology was viable in one geographic area doesn't mean it would be viable in another. For some reason that concept seems hard for some of you to grasp.

Nothing you said here undermines anything I've argued in this thread. Just because a given technology was viable in one geographic area doesn't mean it would be viable in another. For some reason that concept seems hard for some of you to grasp.
I think its more the thousands of years of documented technology i already stated existed in different geographical areas and was redesigned accordingly. You stated it was somehow demeaning to indigenous cultures. They just took a different path. It isn’t derogatory or demeaning to point this out. Maybe if i virtue signal like you i can be a mod.

One day.

I think its more the thousands of years of documented technology i already stated existed in different geographical areas and was redesigned accordingly. You stated it was somehow demeaning to indigenous cultures. They just took a different path. It isn’t derogatory or demeaning to point this out. Maybe if i virtue signal like you i can be a mod.
I never said there was anything demeaning about pre-Columbian Americans not using the wheel, quite the opposite. I think you're reflexively disagreeing without even knowing what you're disagreeing about.

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ, the mental gymnastics people will do to justify or ignore literal genocide, slavery, and rape will never cease to amaze me in the worst possible way

Last edited:
The idea that indigenous peoples were too stupid to figure out circles is an old prejudiced trope
I don't think it's a matter of intellectual capability, just technological progress. It isn't hateful or inaccurate to say natives were a primitive culture. This has nothing to do with their ingenuity, just the scale of their progress. They were mostly pre-agrarian, nomadic hunter-gatherers that hadnt made the transition to a civilization yet.

I don't think it's a matter of intellectual capability, just technological progress. It isn't hateful or inaccurate to say natives were a primitive culture. This has nothing to do with their ingenuity, just the scale of their progress. They were mostly pre-agrarian, nomadic hunter-gatherers that hadnt made the transition to a civilization yet.
BigEyebrow.gif

Jesus Christ, the mental gymnastics people will do to justify or ignore literal genocide, slavery, and rape will never cease to amaze me in the worst possible way.

It's what happens when they're indoctrinated as kids to believe that was the best thing to ever happen to the World.

Lol, and yet there are structures and evidence of mathematics occurring that modern engineers cannot replicate or repair without the help of incredibly sophisticated machines...so much so that the cope of modernity is an entire TV series dedicated to how it must be ALIENS!!

Back