STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
dv3fqpzcuur01.jpg

Oh God making Yoda an unwise retard is just so fkn terrible. A real sign of the times from the "I think I'm smarter" moron crowd. They have no sense and no wisdom and they can't even write it for somebody else.

Oh God making Yoda an unwise retard is just so fkn terrible. A real sign of the times from the "I think I'm smarter" moron crowd. They have no sense and no wisdom and they can't even write it for somebody else.

"Fuck books!!

he he he he he"

"Fuck books!!

he he he he he"
LMAO I read it in Yoda's voice. Most people wouldn't have read that in Yoda's voice right off the bat, so you know I'm a down dude.

Seriously tho if you're stuck on an island for YEARS and your only source of entertainment is a pile of books, you damn well will read them front to back multiple times

Seriously tho if you're stuck on an island for YEARS and your only source of entertainment is a pile of books, you damn well will read them front to back multiple times
Yeah but Luke hates the Jedi and wasn't the return of them. Kill the past, even if it's necessary not to to be a truly smart person.

Yeah but Luke hates the Jedi and wasn't the return of them. Kill the past, even if it's necessary not to to be a truly smart person.

If he really wanted to kill the Jedi he should have burnt them the first night then

and then jumped off the cliff

If he really wanted to kill the Jedi he should have burnt them the first night then

Dammit, my nephew woke up before I could snuggle up and give him the jackpot. Guess that means the Jedi are shit, what other possible conclusion could I come to?

It's not really the same.

I'll grant that it's not a logical impossibility that JJ pulls this out of the fire with the third movie, but we all know he's duct taping the shit out of the swiss cheese boat that Rian left him with.

It's like if you order beef wellington at a restaurant, and after half an hour they presented it to you raw with the dough still raw, plus they dropped it on the floor on the way to your table and on the way back to the kitchen to try to fix it, and then it fell into the garbage can by accident before they freak out and give it to a new chef to try to make it taste decent for you over the next 45 minutes...

Can he pull it off? Well, it's possible. But don't pretend that a bunch of raw meat and dough in a garbage can was a good result after an hour of waiting for your meal.
You resistance beingz have this strange self righteous belief that your opinion is shared by everyone.

Everyone knows that there's nothing that needs to be "fixed." :cool: The story simply needs to be concluded.

They had to draw it out in order to ruin a movie and maybe even an entire series.

When you make sequels to classic movies that impacted the very fabric of pop-culture, maybe don't do anything that makes those movies completely pointless. How about that hollyweird?

You resistance beingz have this strange self righteous belief that your opinion is shared by everyone.

Everyone knows that there's nothing that needs to be fixed. :cool: The story simply needs to be concluded.

Nothing needs to be fixed. It's all going according to plan.

Quick, call Daddy George, see if he has any ideas.

Think adding Palpatine will fix this? We need a villain. But he died in Return of-- Shut up.

Ugh, want to try Hayden Christensen? I mean, we're at that point...

Somebody has to friggin' train Rey. Rian left that out. Luke is dead. Can we have Leia train her off camera or something? Aw man...

This thing is coming out in like a month and we've got 256 different outcomes like a Choose Your Own Adventure book, fukfukfukfukfukfukfuuuuuuukkkkkk...

Everyone else is dead, does anyone have Billy Dee Williams' number? Do we have to pay royalties to Daddy George if he appears in the movie? Is he different enough that we can avoid royalties if he's giving a BJ to IG-88 in a few scenes?

No offence but on these forums and in these topics

yeah

You're in the minority my friend

Everyone knows that there's nothing that needs to be "fixed." :cool: The story simply needs to be concluded.

PS - when the story is concluded what will be your go to line?

"Guys episode 10 will fix this"

Nothing needs to be fixed. It's all going according to plan.

Quick, call Daddy George, see if he has any ideas.

Think adding Palpatine will fix this? We need a villain. But he died in Return of-- Shut up.

PS - when the story is concluded what will be your go to line?

"Guys episode 10 will fix this"

RaDVmqx.gif

@bigwaverider

Back