Star Wars Megathread

Out for birthday dinner and at the bar there was a green drink looking like yoda with limes on the glass for ears and two olives for eyes.

Had to have one while rocking my Darth Vader shirt.

This but in a low-ball glass

a4d8d490-2bb5-11ea-8f49-4540419b693f_800_420.png
I looked up star wars drink recipes to try last night but they all seemed to involve a bunch of random shit that only a commercial bar or true cocktail enthusiast would even think of keeping on hand lol

I looked up star wars drink recipes to try last night but they all seemed to involve a bunch of random shit that only a commercial bar or true cocktail enthusiast would even think of keeping on hand lol

It was OK as a drink, but looking like I was drinking Yoda's brains through a straw while in a Vader shirt made for a good photo op.

I heard on Rebel Force Radio this week has another Bad Batch episode but shorter.

Curious what Omega's specialty is.

I'm listening to Jedibusiness recent podcast and it had a clip where people asked Filoni stuff and when asked about Mandalorian season 3, he said the force is strong with that one.

I hope that means cute lil' Grogu doing stuff similar to ragdolling stormtroopers.

Bad Batch episode 2 also kinda shitty.

I saw an article suggesting Omega is transgender.

Also, I thought clones can't procreate, or was that just in Metal Gear Solid?

Echo needs more attachments so he can be like Mega Man.

This comic dropped this week, was pretty good too

Not sure if it’s leading up to the Book of Boba Fett series by giving us Boba stories, but good intro anyway

7902AB62-19B1-4971-9F7F-7E7716E974C4.jpeg

Back