Star Wars Megathread

Thought I read 16 episodes. The episode had a few good moments

SPOILERS
We'll give you a few dayz in these threads with spoilers but after a few dayz & especially a week, it's your own damn fault if you catch some spoilers in here.​

I liked most of Bad Batch minus a few obvious liberties they took... so there was a few quirks, but overall I'm loving it! Like how they were behind the shield & like 4 guards lowered the shield & used a blunt weapon to subdue one of them is pretty un-realistic. However, the story continues & they got out, so no real harm there... just a different method of escaping.

I'm loving their arc though... which is the arc everyone in the universe has to take. Do you accept the empire or do you see something wrong here? If the empire wanted the bad batch to be on their side, they shouldn't have had them hunting children, old people, & non-soldiers. Same mistake they made with Finn. If you're the strategic genious Tarkin is, wouldn't you use them for a few missions first before testing them? I dunno... maybe he's just that cocky where he doesn't think he really needs them.

Anywayz... just rolling with thoughts here after taking it in.

I loved how they busted out teh gate with order 66. They've rolled out so many stories from that moment, that it really gives a fantastic view of things during that time.

Last edited:
Speculation is possibly Luke's hand. That and with Grogu's blood being taken in Mando series has a bunch of theories rolling around

star-wars-vader-11-luke-skywalker-hand.jpg

I remember JJ contemplating having The Force Awakens start with Luke's hand holding the saber floating through space, after the opening scroll had finished. I thought that would've been a cooler intro but guess it didn't fly with Disney

Luke's Hand + Sid'z blood = Sid's son = Rey is a true blood fooking Skywalker
icon_cheers.png

<DCWhoa><TheWire1><{jackyeah}>l@nd0<seedat><GinJuice><JackieThumbsUp>:meow:<Goldie11><EdgyBrah><RomeroSalute><{JustBleed}>

Speculation is possibly Luke's hand. That and with Grogu's blood being taken in Mando series has a bunch of theories rolling around

Regarding Grogu'z blood... Rey was born in 15 ABY... & the Mando series is 9 ABY... So what we're talking about if Grogu's blood was used in Rey'z dad... is that Sid's son (clone) was created, incubated... & grew into a sperm slinging teen (at the least...) in less than 6 years. (5 if you include the natural pregnancy time)

Just doing some math here...
  • Lets say a year for Sid's son to meet & impregnate his wife & her to give birth. (I know... impregnation could've happened in one night, but it's a nice round figure)
  • So that leaves Rey'z dad with 5 years to go from a "seedling strandcast" to a full grown human (at least a horny teenager).
  • The Kamino Clones grew in double time. So under that process, it would've taken 5 years to become 10 years old.
  • Grogu is 50 years old & is still an infant.
So I'm a little skeptical that Grogu's blood was a part of Sid'z son is all I'm saying. We could speculate that they enhanced the process further & made it 4x the speed or whatever... & so I'm not dismissing Rey being part Grogu... but Grogu blood would likely slow down the process... & no tech we've heard of currently can pull off a horny teen in 5 years.

How long has Sid been operating on Exegul?

The new Vader comic showed that they had "hundreds of Star Destroyers" made... and that Sid was comfortably among them & has been doing cloning experiments there for a while...so Sid has been working with them for a long time prior to this moment in mid 3 ABY.

How long Sid has been operating on Exegul is an un-answered question that has haunted me for a long time and we still didn't get the answer with the new Vader comic...(like I was hoping for :oops:) but for sure we know it's been well before 3 ABY.

I speculate that the Sith Eternal have been working with the Sith for hundreds or thousands of years & so Sid would've known about them back when he was Plage' apprentice... but at the very least, he would've been contacted after he killed Plage & became the one true Sith. This timeline hasn't been revealed, & so all we really know is that it was well before 3 ABY... but it seems obvious that Sid's been working with them the whole time to me.

Add in that the Star Destroyers Exegul were making was a modification of the "imperial class one star destroyer"... not the imperial class 2 that came around in 5 BBY. So if Sid felt like the Class 2 was better than the class 1... then why teh fook would he build his Exegul fleet based on the class one after the class 2's were in production? It makes no sense. What does make sense is that they started that fleet way back before, during or shortly after the clone wars... when the class one was their peak of technology.

Makes sense to me. So I'm not sure when they got started on Exegul with Sid's cloning & ship building... but I think for sure he was there well before 5 BBY otherwise he would've modeled his Exegul fleet after the Class 2 & not the outdated class 1 yeah?

Last edited:
So... were there any standouts in the Bad Batch credits that may be of significance?

Obviously Freddy Prinze still rocking Keleb Dune is cool.
I'm not too happy with Saw being voiced by someone else... but maybe they made up for it by bringing in Michelle Ang into the fold as Omega.

740full-michelle-ang.jpg
thumb-1920-209059.jpg

I mean... of coarse when Omega grows up. Of coarse.

Last edited:
So... were there any standouts in the Bad Batch credits that may be of significance?

I'm not too happy with Saw being voiced by someone else... but maybe they made up for it by bringing in Michelle Ang into the fold as Omega.

740full-michelle-ang.jpg
thumb-1920-209059.jpg

maybe it’s just the way she looks all bossy/sexy in that first picture, but my lord, I would marry her

740full-michelle-ang.jpg
thumb-1920-209059.jpg

i feel a disturbance in the force....the real rise of a skywalker here...know what i mean....

I would let her reject me is what im saying

maybe it’s just the way she looks all bossy/sexy in that first picture, but my lord, I would marry her
i feel a disturbance in the force....the real rise of a skywalker here...know what i mean....

I would let her reject me is what im saying

The rise of Skywalker.... <Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>

I wonder what her opinion is about sand~ :cool:

Yeah but how about that epic Horse charge scene...in space... wtf lol
It was within the atmosphere of Exegul

<Neil01>

"Regg" sayz that 20,000 feet above sea level is the max that we can breathe in earth's atmosphere.
I can't recall if the destroyer was continually rising, but the whole concept was beyond retarded.
I don't mean to be critical, but if you actually knew what was happening, maybe your pov would hold a little more validity.

I'll give you that it was a major strategic flaw on Sid's part to launch his whole fleet at one time... but nobody knew where they were for thousands of years & so it's not as silly as you're making out to be imo... that he wanted to keep them all grounded until he was ready to launch. Saves fuel & man power etc... all that stuff. They got caught launching. Not as far fetched as it may seem if you look at the bigger picture like that.

I just lied. I totally meant to be critical.

You can't just spread bullshit on sherdog. If you don't know what you're talking about you will be called out. We are very proud of the fact that our haters actually know wtf they're talking about. as hard of a time as they give me... at least they're real. If you fuck up then admit it. If you're a troll then you'll be outed.

Your welcome Sherdog for not letting our Star Wars threads become the joke that the rest of social media seems to have become.

I don't mean to be critical, but if you actually knew what was happening, maybe your pov would hold a little more validity.

I'll give you that it was a major strategic flaw on Sid's part to launch his whole fleet at one time... but nobody knew where they were for thousands of years & so it's not as silly as you're making out to be imo... that he wanted to keep them all grounded until he was ready to launch. Saves fuel & man power etc... all that stuff. They got caught launching. Not as far fetched as it may seem if you look at the bigger picture like that.

My previous comment was referencing the horse attack concept, not the Exegol fleet thing (also retarded lol). I'm glad you liked it man, let's leave it at that.

I'd like to see the Abrams cut though, if it does exist. What he wanted do has to be at least a little better.

I just lied. I totally meant to be critical.

You can't just spread bullshit on sherdog. If you don't know what you're talking about you will be called out. We are very proud of the fact that our haters actually know wtf they're talking about. as hard of a time as they give me... at least they're real. If you fuck up then admit it. If you're a troll then you'll be outed.

Your welcome Sherdog for not letting our Star Wars threads become the joke that the rest of social media seems to have become.
614a868cb5fda6e5f0098a49420c96e3.gif

you must be new here

not only will it not be left at that, you are personally attacking people with your opinion.

how darez you

That's a misinturpretation of whats happening. I'm corrected an inaccuracy.
My previous comment was referencing the horse attack concept, not the Exegol fleet thing (also retarded lol). I'm glad you liked it man, let's leave it at that.

I'd like to see the Abrams cut though, if it does exist. What he wanted do has to be at least a little better.
Yeah, I didn't mind it. If they used machines... they would've shut them down. Very clever actually to use organic transportation imo.

Apologies if I came off hard. The big horse laugh kind of display you were making about it being in space was just not accurate because it was in the atmosphere. It seemed like you were just making things up to bitch about.

Primary reason the thread isn't a sticky any more. Even the mods are tired of the shtick.
There'z no "Shtick"... we call out the people who talk bullshit. if your pov is not based in the reality... then you're being called out. Because of our efforts Sherdog is one of the most pure fooking social media outlets to discuss Star Wars. Your welcome Sherdog.

tenor.gif

our haters are legit. (don't tell them I said that)... but for real, they at least present real arguments that they really believe in. ANYONE who drops in here just wanting to talk some shit better for god damn sure know what the fuck they're talking about or they will be called out on it.

You can't buy this. Me & a handful of heroes have provided this service to you. You're welcome.

Back