Stalking, drunk stranger won't leave me alone

This honestly sounds like Australia and they're trying to steal your gas. It's Australia, isn't it?

This honestly sounds like Australia and they're trying to steal your gas. It's Australia, isn't it?

This shit happens everwhere. It's mainly drunks though. Sober dudes know which dudes to mess with, usually.

giphy.gif

A completely insane, drunk, EXTREMELY aggressive woman with a gang is stalking and aggressing me. She asked if I have car, then yelled like a mad person when I didn't reply. I told her to back off but she later spotted me again and ran towards me. I took a turn to avoid them and got away this time. I am trying to avoid them for their own safety and legal considerations. I believe they are trying to rob me.

What should I do were this to happen again? I've seen her before so odds are she lives here. Drunk off her ass, completely impossible to reason with. It's not so much her (though she's incredibly annoying) but her gang... I think all of them are fishy.

Should I try and intimidate them before they even get close? How would you have handled it?
Whip your dick our obviously

Fix her so she shall never do the same to anyone else ever again.

Unfortunately not. I feel like a pussy but they don't get that I will seriously hurt them if they get close and try anything. I would rather have my dog do it.
Whenever I hear sherdoggers talking about "Hurting someone" I die a Little inside.

Just let her bang bro.

Just fuck her in the pussy.

You guys think my dog can sense if I yell and get upset and attack them instead of saying hello?

I have an Alaskan Malamute and she's very sensitive to everything and protective of me.. But she does like strangers in normal circumstances so I don't know if I can trust her.
If you would risk your dog's safety because you lack the balls to handle your own business, then you're a cowardly, heartless piece of shit. Protect your pup by keeping her away from danger. As for your "friends", try to not engage. But if you see that a confrontation is eminent, don't wait. Strike first. And if they try to hurt your dog, you rip their fucking balls off.

Why not?

I'm home and safe right now.
Because most dogs don't really have it in 'em, for one thing. And you don't really know until shit goes down.

Good that you made it inside safe.

If you would risk your dog's safety because you lack the balls to handle your own business, then you're a cowardly, heartless piece of shit. Protect your pup by keeping her away from danger. As for your "friends", try to not engage. But if you see that a confrontation is eminent, don't wait. Strike first. And if they try to hurt your dog, you rip their fucking balls off.

Name checks out.
<mma4>
Probably been through a lot of shit on account of shit starting owners in the past. Hopefully not anymore!

I seriously wouldn't want to put my dog in that kind of situation. I'd have been more like Buffalo Bill, I suppose.
049c1adb-0892-4a42-be6d-8949ca54b622_text.gif

Last edited:
I remember once we were leaving The Frying Pan & a bunch of these frat looking bro-types were following our group because we had a ton of girls with us (company outing). a few of the girls were getting uncomfortable & visibly worried by these assholes getting in our business, until one of them started to do pull-ups on a traffic walk signal to demonstrate his strength. then, the one gay co worker of mine went up & busted out endless pull-ups with ease not even breaking a sweat.

it was obvious that he was gay, from they way he speaks etc. so just like that, all the frat bro intruders were left emasculated & faded away from our group as we carried on haha.

Did TS get raped yet?

also pics of crazy lady

Back