Stalking, drunk stranger won't leave me alone

This is what police deal with. Call them. They cant arrest someone preemptively, but explain that you anticipate trouble and you're the type of person who will protect himself at all costs. I dont know about you, but I become enraged when I think of indecent criminal scumbags fucking with decent folks. If you're anywhere near NYC, I'll run them down in my car. Leave roadkill.

Dude, she had a fucking tantrum when I didn't answer if I have a car. Would you engage such a person? I told her to back off and she said she is going to press charges on me. She ran towards me later and I don’t think she was alone. It think she's criminal.
good luck, throw a brother likes sometime will get you places in life.

This is what police deal with. Call them. They cant arrest someone preemptively, but explain that you anticipate trouble and you're the type of person who will protect himself at all costs. I dont know about you, but I become enraged when I think of indecent criminal scumbags fucking with decent folks. If you're anywhere near NYC, I'll run them down in my car. Leave roadkill.

I've become a bit of a hot-head as the years go by.. She doesn't know who she's fucking with.

I've been ambushed by a gang just half past 9. It can happen anytime at night. They got completely flustered when I started chatting with them and none of them wanted to make the first move. They asked for the hospital (code word for we are going to beat you up).

You could die in 30 years bro. Time to start trusting people even if it gets you hurt. Not saying these people, but people in general. The world isn't a cage to fight in.

It's a cage to do all kinds of shit which happens to include fighting.

You're getting older!

You could die in 30 years bro. Time to start trusting people even if it gets you hurt. Not saying these people, but people in general. The world isn't a cage to fight in.

It's a cage to do all kinds of shit which happens to include fighting.

You're getting older!

What the fuck are you talking about

Back