Media Stadium in Sydney: Izzy/Rob and Dustin/Khabib

Just having Whittaker v Adesanya in Sydney or Melbourne will likely sell out wherever they hold it. I don't think they'll waste another title fight on the same card, unless it's wmma.

Just having Whittaker v Adesanya in Sydney or Melbourne will likely sell out wherever they hold it. I don't think they'll waste another title fight on the same card, unless it's wmma.
Although this iss is true, I'd prefer if they did, because I'd like to vet my money's worth.

Maybe because we're not savages that yell out you're going to die. We only drink booze through a shoe. Plus most of our cards are epic. You sound like a massive casual in most of your attempts to troll us. Did an Aussie smesh yo missus?

aussieshitpiost.jpg

If Rob fucking makes it this time, they have been looking at the newly build Stadium out at Parramatta. Capacity 30K when the Rugby is on, so could put on another maybe 20 plus. Considering how quickly Melbourne sold last time plus having Khabib on the card after doing his talk tour around Sydney, I think it could sell out. There is a big Muslim population here especially out West near the Stadium.

View attachment 571413

Smart idea? Or 2 potential big cards that could sell on their own?

2 big cards. The aussies and kiwis can have their dream fight which is due to them in a way cause they happen to have 2 great fighters in the same div fighting for a legit title. And we can keep the other fight for a big gig in vegas or in a part of the world where khabib is a star.

Khabib vs Dustin shouldn’t be a co main in Australia. That’s a terrible idea.

The only two cities in Australia Whittaker vs Israel should be in is either Sydney or Melbourne. The rest of Australia is a shit hole basically.
Dreaming buddeh

As great khabib fighting in australia would be i dont see it happening. I do see UFC holding the event in Melbourne rather than Sydney though, just due to stadium capacity.

Ill be flying over wherever it is, regardless though

Abu Dhabi card with Arabic money is more profitable than stadium card in Australia.

>Australia

Now why would the UFC waste a premier fight in such an irrelevant part of the world?

<36>

Australia would sell more tickets than anywhere else in the world unless it's Conor McGregor fighting on the card .

If they announced Whittaker Asesanya in Melbourne tickets would sell out in couple hours as well if Khabib fought here .

Only other way I see ticket numbers being Niger anywhere else in the world is if Conor was in the card and main event .

Sport is huge in Australia we can fill the MCG 2-3 days in a row with crowds around 70000 people
Per game to watch Australian Rukes football .

well who else would be the co main? like if they're talking about and want to sell out "the arena" in Australia is like 80 thousand seats

Smart idea? Or 2 potential big cards that could sell on their own?
Smart idea because the new model isn't PPV's, it is ESPN + subscriptions. UFC needs to stack cards to motivate the boomers to put their glasses on, sign up for and figure out how to use ESPN +. I think the hope is to bring in the casuals with Khabib and then let them see Izzy, who they hope to be a larger star. With Conor and GSP 'retired' (Conor may be going to the slammer tho), the Diaz bros on the bench, Bork up in the air, Khabib may be the biggest draw - Izzy getting' dat Ronda treatment, getting co-main evented and support from the big guns.

Khabib's fight is happening in Abu dabi.

Maybe because we're not savages that yell out you're going to die. We only drink booze through a shoe. Plus most of our cards are epic. You sound like a massive casual in most of your attempts to troll us. Did an Aussie smesh yo missus?
The Brazilians spend 2 months wages for those tickets, let them yell whatever.

Smart idea because the new model isn't PPV's, it is ESPN + subscriptions. UFC needs to stack cards to motivate the boomers to put their glasses on, sign up for and figure out how to use ESPN +. I think the hope is to bring in the casuals with Khabib and then let them see Izzy, who they hope to be a larger star. With Conor and GSP 'retired' (Conor may be going to the slammer tho), the Diaz bros on the bench, Bork up in the air, Khabib may be the biggest draw - Izzy getting' dat Ronda treatment, getting co-main evented and support from the big guns.
you make a good point

Max vs Edgar will co-main in Abu Dhabi, or Max vs Volkanovski will co-main in Australia.

Whichever card doesn't get Max, probably gets women's 115 or men's 135 belt as co-main.

well who else would be the co main? like if they're talking about and want to sell out "the arena" in Australia is like 80 thousand seats
Maybe Volk Max if Volk gets by Aldo? 2 Aussies fighting for titles sounds fucking fantastic to me.

Max vs Edgar will co-main in Abu Dhabi, or Max vs Volkanovski will co-main in Australia.

Whichever card doesn't get Max, probably gets women's 115 or men's 135 belt as co-main.
Fucking hope it's Volk. Can't wait for that Aldo Volk scrap.

Back