SSF Short

i just noticed wwere all like a bunch of crackheads fiending for mma gear..i find it funny and then realizze how addicted i am myself

Personally, I never really gave a crap about clothes until I got into mma. I'm not even close to the level of Dynasty or some other veterans but I've spent more on clothes the last few months than I have my entire life. I used to be a strictly Good Will shopper or recieve clothes second hand. Least SSF offers cheaper than average gear.

so what are u implying reddog?..that im an mma gear crackfiend?

lol

Dynasty1 said:
i just noticed wwere all like a bunch of crackheads fiending for mma gear..i find it funny and then realizze how addicted i am myself

lol, great post Dynasty. Scary, because your on the $$$, but still funny.

Dynasty1 said:
so what are u implying reddog?..that im an mma gear crackfiend?

lol
lol right on the money. I feel like a crackfiend when I'm waiting for something to arrive in the mail. It's like waiting for a fix.

hahaha niceeeeeee...ill never live that purchase down will I, lol

I'm NOT addicted I can quit anytime..oh wait..

1blazeon said:
its good to know there are other fashion victims out there

How dare you?We are all hard training,dedicated people who only buy the gear as it is comfortable,looks okay on us and because we are passionate about MMA and wish to show our support for the sport and our love of it.We don't walk round in the latest MMA gear 'cos its a fashion show!!!!!Plus some of the gear is very slimming and really brings out the colour of my eyes....:)

Its not like we would wear pink or anything....You out there Foz?

ofcourse I'm here.

pink is the new hotness.

so ummm yeah, ha!

~Foz

see that was my logic behind the grandma drawls...pink and lime green, besides noone makes anything else with pink in it...other then hitman with the black and pink shorts, but they dont sell them

I'm really wanting those fkin pink franklin shorts now.......

~Foz

Tone C said:
How dare you?We are all hard training,dedicated people who only buy the gear as it is comfortable,looks okay on us and because we are passionate about MMA and wish to show our support for the sport and our love of it.We don't walk round in the latest MMA gear 'cos its a fashion show!!!!!Plus some of the gear is very slimming and really brings out the colour of my eyes....:)

Its not like we would wear pink or anything....You out there Foz?

haha, you should hear the guff i get from my school about the amount of shorts i have. but anyways, back to the original topic. Ron, did you get your stuff from customs yet? My wallet is just aching to part with my money.

Back