SSF Short

yay!! now to go scrape change out of my couch...

waiting on white and black, yeah? not meaning to pester, just asking.

Why are there no 28's in blue??? I may have a break down soon...

SSF said:

are the colors "supposed" to be washed-out looking?.. cuz that's what it looks like from the pics..

i'm sure they're practical, strong, and durable.. but i'm not really diggin the style.. at all.. (ie, black inseams, and washed out colors..)

it'd probably look a lot better if it was all black.. unless u can change the color of the black lycra inseams..

plus.. why do u need side splits if there are already stretchable lycra inseams?

just some of my opinions.. and some constructive criticism..:icon_chee

The colors are really vivid in person; it's the camera/flash. Colored stretch panels didn't match the color of the shorts 100% and made the shorts look funny. That's why most companies use black panels. We went with the split seams and the stretch panels so there is absolutely no restriction in movement. You feel a little restriction in movement with just a split seam or just a stretch panel in some situations but when we combine the two we had no restrictions whatsoever. These are some of the most comfy shorts you are going to find.

www.SSFgear.com

Wow they are lookin awesome :D Can't wait for my pair!!! He He. Will I be able to get my name printed on them? ;) ha ha ha

Ok awesome, much appreciated :) I thought if they're gonna be custom may aswel pay more for them to be noticeably custom lol

What happened to the white and black ones? Thought those were supposed to be on the same shipment.

I'll have to check for you on Monday, the shop is closed and we will be on travel all weekend.

www.SSFgear.com

They'd probably charge per letter lol, but would they have the capability of embroidering Japanese? I want my name down the front of a leg and maybe Samurai Budo Kai (侍武道会) on the backside... I'd have to see the price first though obviously lol

Back