squats - bench press - deadlift weight ratio

Deadlift>Squat>Bench in terms of the weight imo, And strength gaining actually.

Deadlift>Squat>Bench in terms of the weight imo, And strength gaining actually.

Yeah, you're probably right. But I enjoy squats more, as I really haven't gotten my form right for deadlifts yet. Squats are the only exercise that have made me actually puke.

Heh, yeah I've noticed that too about the deadlift. People respect it.

I think it's the name. Deadlift. Sounds intimidating.

WTF! Swatcop is back!

Hah, yeh - my same reaction. It's good though :D

Yeah, you're probably right. But I enjoy squats more, as I really haven't gotten my form right for deadlifts yet. Squats are the only exercise that have made me actually puke.

Start a log! Trust me, you'll get a lot of help, especially considering how much you bench. People will be intrigued to visit and the stronger guys will definitely offer you advice - you'll greatly benefit off it and it really won't take much of your time.

I think it's the name. Deadlift. Sounds intimidating.

That, and there being no way to cheat (except calling a trap bar deadlift a deadlift).
Somebody say they squat X amount, well, is it deep enough? Not a problem with deadlifts.

That, and there being no way to cheat (except calling a trap bar deadlift a deadlift).
Somebody say they squat X amount, well, is it deep enough? Not a problem with deadlifts.

You can ramp, hitch or use straps. You can cheat; it's just a little bit harder.

Work on your DL man. It can be just as brutal as squats if not a little more so. I've gone to the ground twice after a set of squats, and more times than I can count from DL. :D That and I want to see what you can pull!

Back