Squat/Deadlift Race to 800

WinterIsComing

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Need a little extra motivation so anyone want to do a two event race to 800?
My current numbers are
Squat: 315
Deadlift: 375
Total: 690

I'm willing to do sig/av/dress wearing pic bets.

See what you did there chaos is you misread my title it was a race to 800 thread. Not a penis measuring contest. (13.5 inches mutha fucka)

id be in,

my dead lift is 405x1 pr

and i dont know my squat but i can do 325x3.

dont know if youd want to, my numbers are prob around 740-755 ish. but i want some inscentive to push for more.

See what you did there chaos is you misread my title it was a race to 800 thread. Not a penis measuring contest. (13.5 inches mutha fucka)

Stating the size of your e-penis is more annoying than noobs not reading the faq. FYI.

I would do it with you... but you have a bit of a head start as my sq/dl total is 640.... 355dl 285sq

Is 760 too close to 800 to join? I'm doing ATG squats, so it's kind of a handicap.

Oh wow, for a second I thought this was a single lift race.

Sadly (or fortunately depending on how you look at it), I am only 10lbs away from 800.

Good luck to everyone!

I wish it were a race to 1000 with Bench, but yeah I'm in for 800.

current squat is 290 x5
DL 260 x 5 (but hopefully it will be higher after tonight).

Fuck, I thought you meant on either/or and thought there was finally a challenge I could get in on.

Oh wow, for a second I thought this was a single lift race.

Sadly (or fortunately depending on how you look at it), I am only 10lbs away from 800.

Good luck to everyone!

Fuck, I thought you meant on either/or and thought there was finally a challenge I could get in on.

Yep, I don't know how popular this challenge will be...

I would, but I'm pretty close to 800 with sq & dl right now. Shootin' for a big 3 total of 1200 next.

I might consider doing this. My lifts are currently:

275 squat
425 deadlift

I have to see if my new gym gets their power cages first, though. At the moment I don't have anywhere to squat and I doubt I could get to a 525 deadlift before you get an 800 total :p

If the cages are there the next time I go, I'll post something here. If not then I guess I wont enter..

officially my numbers are 325 - DL 225 - Squat but I am certain I could total at least 600 between the two now if I maxed.

So it may be a long race but I'm in.

Back