Squat/Deadlift Race to 800

I'm in. Both are at 345, so I equal you with an exact 690. I'll bet a sig or av if you'd like.

Depends if I can use gear or not :wink:

I haven't tested my raw squat in a long time, but I think that my raw deadlift max isn't far behind my deadlift with briefs on. Probably ~290ish.

Suited lifts:
squat: 365 (gym)
Deadlift: 303 (meet)
Total: 668

i'd be in, if converting kg to pounds wasn't such a pain in the ass

squat - 110kg 5rm = ? in lbs
deadlift - 130kg 5rm = ? in lbs?

Alright so we have some interest then. If you want in could you please post your squat/dl weights and also your bodyweight. I'll clean this up and start a new thread when I've got the info. Also lets try to keep it to people with a total under 725.

Deadlift - 345
Squat -345

Weight - 270

I was thinking I'm not sure if it's fair, as I'm a big guy and I'm still making my beginner gains. I haven't hit a plateau yet, and I'd feel kind of cheap if I just went straight through as opposed to someone really working hard to push past a wall. I'm not saying I will and I don't want to sound cocky, I just want to be fair.

My numbers are pretty close to yours. I'll give it a go but im not doing the dress thing.....nobody really wants to see that I promise you.

Body weight 218

Squat 330
Deadlift 350

I'm in but with front squats.

Pr total for both is currently 680, but those are old lifts and im at least 50 pounds higher right now.

I'm in but with front squats.

Pr total for both is currently 680, but those are old lifts and im at least 50 pounds higher right now.

Alright. Since I haven't tested my max lifts w/o gear lately since I'm preparing for a meet in late June, I'll give my geared lifts and you can take it as you wish. I am not going to win :wink:

Blondie:
weight - 190lbs
squat - 365lbs
dead - 303lbs

Total: 668 @ 190lbs.

its funny, just when i think im makin gains in the dL

i
gotta do a form check and realize that im doin it with horrible form, and could potentially hurt my back with bad form/heavy weight

sheesh

are we doing totals here? or just squat and deads?

So, have we set the final terms yet? Who is all in, and what is the bet (and for how long)?

Back