SPRAWL Limited Time Offer for Sherdogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
they called me i ordered another pair of shorts and a top and i dont have to pay shiping,I forgot to ask for 15% of my second pair of shorts

I was wondering how this thread grew so fast when I hadnt seen it on the forum until today... and then I see all these white belts and yellow belts which i've never even seen post in the G&E forum post for free gear.

One guy (Bad Apple) has 8 posts 0_0; not exactly a G&E regular, but meh.

*awaits next free giveaway*

*deletes everyones posts who beats him into the top 10*

*snickers* mwhahaha

~Foz

wouldn't you know it Steve gives away 11 shorts and I'm number 12, lol. Damn the luck.

Fozz just delete one guy in front of me and I'll give you any shirt you want;)

www.SSFgear.com

Fozzy said:
I was wondering how this thread grew so fast when I hadnt seen it on the forum until today... and then I see all these white belts and yellow belts which i've never even seen post in the G&E forum post for free gear.

*snickers* mwhahaha

~Foz
Yea good point, n00bs just come and take our shorts, I got a pair but wtvr, it wasnt fair for the rest of us. Damn n00bs.

most of the guys that won have been registered for more than a year bad apple since 2003 its just that we only post when we really have something to say in this case give me some sprawls

Fozzy said:

*snickers* mwhahaha

~Foz

I have been here for a couple of years and trained for a bit longer. I may not talk much online but I do let my money speak for me and have bought products from many of the retailers that post here. I also share my opinions with the rest of my training partners. Just because someone does not post much does not necessarily make them a noob...not saying that is not the case here! :D Thank you SPRAWL!! (and hell NO I don't feel guilty!! :icon_twis )

Bad Apple said:
I have been here for a couple of years and trained for a bit longer. I may not talk much online but I do let my money speak for me and have bought products from many of the retailers that post here. I also share my opinions with the rest of my training partners. Just because someone does not post much does not necessarily make them a noob...not saying that is not the case here! :D Thank you SPRAWL!! (and hell NO I don't feel guilty!! :icon_twis )

I'm just saying, guys who post here regularly, and are contributing members of the gear and Equipment community missed out on this great chance because people like yourself came and post before them. Props to you ofcourse. I'm not bitter or anything, I don't particulary want a green pair hehe, but I know some guys like Adino, Superbeast, Soid, Phenom, who post here regularly, are missing out. But it is a sherdog exclusive, not a Gear and Equipment exclusive, so I suppose it's all fair.

And a little heads up Bad Apple, this is the gear and equipment forum, stating that you train is kinda pointless, as almost everyone who comes here trains =P otherwise they wouldnt be looking for gear and equipment reviews.

now, I expect photos of when you get your shorts, or you I will unleash Rex Kwon Do on j00! nazi style!

:p

again Steve, you're too nice to us here at sherdog. *salute*

~Foz

I don't train, I just pretend to so Fozzy and Phenom will think I'm cool.

Is it working?

JeremiahBailey said:
Didn't he say other retailers were exempt?

yeah, but that doesn't include me, I buy more gear then most people. I'm the biggest gear whore around :redface:

www.SSFgear.com

Ahhh, I don't care if I get them for free or have to buy 'em... I just want 'em!

Fozzy said:
I'm just saying, guys who post here regularly, and are contributing members of the gear and Equipment community missed out on this great chance because people like yourself came and post before them. Props to you ofcourse. I'm not bitter or anything, I don't particulary want a green pair hehe, but I know some guys like Adino, Superbeast, Soid, Phenom, who post here regularly, are missing out. But it is a sherdog exclusive, not a Gear and Equipment exclusive, so I suppose it's all fair.

And a little heads up Bad Apple, this is the gear and equipment forum, stating that you train is kinda pointless, as almost everyone who comes here trains =P otherwise they wouldnt be looking for gear and equipment reviews.

now, I expect photos of when you get your shorts, or you I will unleash Rex Kwon Do on j00! nazi style!

:p

again Steve, you're too nice to us here at sherdog. *salute*

~Foz
*feels left out by foz*

*shakes fist* Quit taking my money Steve! I ordered 2 pairs already and now you have to sweeten the deal by giving 15% off!! Jeez I keep giving you guys my money I feel like we're married....

Oh yeah you newb's ruined it for us regulars!!!!

Well foz might not be bitter but i am, its ok im saving my money for the new line of NoGi anyway. Unless sprawl comes out with a WHITE pair, or a white/black/grey camo.

all the people that won can suck my dick.haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back