SPRAWL Limited Time Offer for Sherdogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im placing a preorder for my free pair of green sprawls on the next giveaway since im supposta be studyin for my econ final. "GIVE ME MY GREEN SPRAWLs"

this is when i demand for a pair of green sprawls because it took me like 2 1/2 weeks to get the pair of yellow ones.please give me some green sprawls! another pair wont hurt!

I don't know why I hover over this thread. I am "heroicly-statured" and cannot fit into Sprawls.

, I just gotta say, although I applaud the democracy of it, I hate the fact that 7/11 winners of the green Sprawls are white belts who are definitely NOT G&E regulars.

Foz, Phenom, Superbeast, none of those guys won. I think that kind of sucked.

But you're awesome for putting up free Sprawls, Steve. No fault of yours.

I agree, now lets do this second giveaway because you are making me fail my econ final! Its sad, i have so little self control that i am refreshing this board every couple minutes to get a free pair of shorts that i could get for 15% off if i want. Econ is just so damn boaring.......

JeremiahBailey said:
I am "heroicly-statured" and cannot fit into Sprawls.

I think I'm going to start using this explanation.

I can't beleive I missed out on the first one of these.

It sucks that some people who don't really contribute to this forum got in over the regulars but it's a little hard to run something like this and avoid it.

Here's hoping i'm online for the next lot

JeremiahBailey said:
I don't know why I hover over this thread. I am "heroicly-statured" and cannot fit into Sprawls.

LoL the sig rocks!!! But yeah this is a nice way for Sprawl to give back, If I was online at the time and won I probably would have given my pair ro someone more needy, who could actually fit in them :)

I understand why everyone's pissed, but if it's any consolation, although I'm new, I've pretty much lived on these boards since I discovered Sherdog and have tried to contribute as much as I can in that time. More importantly, I plan to stick around and contribute for a long while since there's really no other forum like it. White belts sure don't have it easy around here... you can't begrudge us for taking advantage of the offer just like anyone else would have, though, right?

fat_wilhelm said:
I understand why everyone's pissed, but if it's any consolation, although I'm new, I've pretty much lived on these boards since I discovered Sherdog and have tried to contribute as much as I can in that time. More importantly, I plan to stick around and contribute for a long while since there's really no other forum like it. White belts sure don't have it easy around here... you can't begrudge us for taking advantage of the offer just like anyone else would have, though, right?

no problem. Just make sure to post more so you can get rid of the white belt. Congrats on the shorts.

www.SSFgear.com

No no I don't mind white belts getting the offer - It's just a shame some of the regulars missed out.

Hey, I know, why don't you all b!tch about not winning so they won't do another giveaway.

Props to Sprawl for giving away shorts. Thanks for giving something to the fans when you have no obligation to do so. It shows class on your part. I hope you continue giveaways even if the potential beneficiaries do not show any class in return.

or hey, better yet! Why don't the "regulars" make their own winner's list and send them to Steve directly? :p

all the whining over who should and shouldn't be eligible for a freebie offer probably have vendors now questioning if they should run things like this at all. This was meant to be a generous gesture from Steve, no strings attached. Why not let it stand as that?

and in a forum like this, I'd prefer quality of posts over quantity, but whatever.

But, duly noted: I'll try and lurk less and contribute more, as another proud gear whore.

Hey like I say i have no porblem with the way things went down, if i were a whitebelt i'd have done the same

I'm just thinking out loud, not complaining. i'll buy the shorts if I don't win a pair anyway. I do think it's great that Sprawl are willing to run this kind of promotion on sherdog.

I think its a shame some of the regulars didnt see it in time, but you can not hammer white belts for taking advantage of free shit. If it was your first week / month here you would still go after the offer too so *shrugs*

JeremiahBailey said:

You know this thread just happen to be up when I posted. I wanted to make sure some of the old dogs got the shorts that is why I want to give my pair to Adino. He has been very cool to me, even with me being a white belt and doing white belt mistakes.

Here is to you Adino!

Gothic_Coop said:
You know this thread just happen to be up when I posted. I wanted to make sure some of the old dogs got the shorts that is why I want to give my pair to Adino. He has been very cool to me, even with me being a white belt and doing white belt mistakes.

Here is to you Adino!

Very cool and for that I want to give you a Gameness shirt. Email me your address and size..

www.SSFgear.com

There you go! The true christmas spirit shows in all of you :D
Really nice gestures from both Gothic_Coop and SSF :D

SSF said:
Very cool and for that I want to give you a Gameness shirt. Email me your address and size..

www.SSFgear.com

Thanks, but Gameness does not make ANYTHING in my size. Thank you for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back