SPRAWL Limited Time Offer for Sherdogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shit. I'll be watching.

Until always.. comandante!!

Gothic_Coop said:
Thanks, but Gameness does not make ANYTHING in my size. Thank you for the offer.

Some of the Warrior stuff is avail in 2xl and 3xl. You can pick one of those then.

www.SSFgear.com

So Steve, like we said, don't post the next round for 2

I see Gothic liked my idea wink wink. Thats cool of you Ron.

guys, stop flaming the trolls who got in first.

I'll be looking at this thread tommorow, and any posts related to / about trolls getting the free shorts and is considered flaming the argument will be deleted. this is not offtopic, this is about sprawl's give away, keep it related or I will delete it.

I'll check back tommorow morning.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
guys, stop flaming the trolls who got in first.

I'll be looking at this thread tommorow, and any posts related to / about trolls getting the free shorts and is considered flaming the argument will be deleted. this is not offtopic, this is about sprawl's give away, keep it related or I will delete it.

I'll check back tommorow morning.

~Foz

It's understandable that some are bitter for missing out and regs didn't get in but that's life. There weren't any restrictions so don't complain. Hopefully those who get the shorts can post a review though. Congrats to Sprawl and their generousity, truely a top notch company.

Hopefully, I can win some shorts the next time around. Being that the taxman has some questions about my 2003 tax return, it might be a bit before I can buy gear again LOL.

Okay Sherdogers it is almost time to start the second half of the promotion. I know the first one caught many by surprise so this time we are going to give you more time to prepare. We will announce the second half of the promotion between 6:00 and 7:00 eastern time.

All the same rules apply with one addition. If you won the first time around you cannot win again. I think that is only fair.

So warm up your keyboards and I will be back a little later to kick things off.

Steve

I'm off to bed. Hopefully some European guy/bird can fight off time better than me :D

Good luck with the lot lads!

I need to get to bed, gotta be up early for work (darn UK time zone) - so assuming I miss out good luck to all who're trying to win some.

I was freaking out all day during school today thinking I missed my chance.

I need to go too bed... but Im still up..... not so much for the free thing... but I need to buy myself a new pair of sprawls and limited sounds good

Well I didn't get free sprawls ( I own so many pairs already I think I'm almost glad I missed out). I'll look on the plus side. At least I got my U2 tickets. THose things sold out in 90 minutes here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back