Split decisions should mean the champion retains the title.

the whole "to be the champ, you need to beat the champ" is the most empty mouthbreather phrase I have ever heard

it's honestly knuckle dragger WWE mentality where you can get DQ'ed or counted out and still retain the title

Jesus Christ almighty, thats why theres 3 judges so ........... you know what.....
tenor.gif

How much money did you lose on DJ ts?

Shouldn't have a title change if the judges can't even make up their mind on who won. in order to be the champion you have to beat the champion

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha! Please, please, please, tell me you’re trolling.

I agree that judging should be a little different for title fights, for example dJ/Cejudo, most people think DJ won and the fight stats support that. Is it right to end a 11 title defense streak on a bad decision? I don't think so, to take a title from a dominant champ you should either have to finish them or decisively win a decision, not pointfight.

I agree The Champipn should also get to land one free shot at the start of the fight

TS is a tard, and has tard ideas.

He wants 1 to equal 3, and 2 to equal zero.

The champ does retain the title if he wins the split decision.

Split decisions are terrible results, that simply show that judges don't know what the fuck they are doing.

Every instance of a split result should be thoroughly reviewed by the commissions, wherein they interview the judges and assess their ability to judge rounds.

And for every conflicting round between the cards, they should ask why the fuck they weren't scored 10-10's.

If it is a split decision then judges must play russian roulette. The judges who scored for the same fighter, if one if them dies, then it is another round of russian roulette and the judge that remains decides the winner. If the judge who was alone in scoring for a fighter dies, then the two judges that remain had the correct decision. This will make the judges score the fights with a lot more dillegence.

Also, if audience still boos their decision then they are allowed to shoot the audience.

Better to be carried by two than to be judged by three, as I always say. Coffee's for closers only.

Shouldn't have a title change if the judges can't even make up their mind on who won. in order to be the champion you have to beat the champion

The problem is though you have 3 judges in the first place to guard against error/corruption/bias, you go your route and one judge can deside the fight.

The key word in that is 'decision'. Split or unanimous doesn't matter a decision was still reached. You are thinking of a 'draw'.

If the person who wins didn't win enough, then the person who lost should be the winner.

Fights start with the Champ getting +1 points, another +1 from Reebok true story

Back