Spiders dont bother me no more...Why?

You're such a pussy.

Now if it were snakes....
Snakes are fine. You get an aggressive one and you just shoot it. I capped a rattler with a bb gun last summer. Hell of a shot. My neighbor uses a shotgun. Mice worry me more so I keep the snakes around. Filthy ass mouse shit is the worst.

My mom was bit by a Brown Recluse when I was a kid. She still has a nice scar on her hand.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mother fucker - why you gotta post that without a spoiler.

If you weren't behind a computer I'd bend you over right now and assault you with a broom stick for not putting a spoiler around that shit.

I get spiders every so often in my place. If it's warm out I'll catch them and let them out. If it's cold out I catch them and leave them by my furnace where it's warm.

I'll never kill those little bastards

Next OP: Mice no longer scare me. Why?

I recently started looking to see whether the toilet seat was down before sitting. Can anyone explain this?

I recently started looking to see whether the toilet seat was down before sitting. Can anyone explain this?
I just bought a new pair of slippers. Are my feet too comfortable? Feeling first worldly....

It’s because the spiders finally got to you...

They can’t be stopped.

My grandfather told me they were called banana spiders. They are kind of cool looking but I definitely kept my distance

Orb weavers aren’t known as banana spiders. They are also harmless to humans. He may have just been confused with the species.

The Brazilian wandering spider is also known as the banana spider sometimes because it’s been known to have been found in a boxes of bananas it wandered into. One of the most venemous spiders on the planet that could kill a human if not treated with an antivenom by a certain time. It also has a toxin in the venom that can cause elections for extremely long uncomfortable sometimes painful erections that can last hours.

spider.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Many, many yrs ago i always squashed spiders even the big Huntsmen, unfortunately they'd leave a big mess.
Then i realized that life matters to all creatures and i should try at least, to catch and release any that come inside. So since then i get a large tupperware container and a sheet of paper, get on a chair,[coz they usually end up on the ceiling] and then quickly trap the spiders in the container.
Getting that close-up to a Huntsmen is a bit scary for me[coz i'm a girl!] but i always feel good once they're back outside.

The only animals i kill are cockroaches, flies and mozzie. Hypocritical? Yes. But i do the best i can and those 3 are difficult to feel sorry for i'm afraid.

Huntsman-spider-1.jpg

Orb weavers aren’t known as banana spiders. They are also harmless to humans. He may have just been confused with the species.

The Brazilian wandering spider is also known as the banana spider sometimes because it’s been known to have been found in a boxes of bananas it wandered into. One of the most venemous spiders on the planet that could kill a human if not treated with an antivenom by a certain time. It also has a toxin in the venom that can cause elections for extremely long uncomfortable sometimes painful erections that can last hours.

spider.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Yeah I'm sure he was just mistaken hes no expert. They are very pretty but still creep me out.

This is weird, but I'm only scared of fast moving spiders. I have held those slow moving tarantulas which can actually bite no problem. It's just the fast appearing out of nowhere ones which bothers me.

Like these!
spiders_3451254b.jpg

Weird... I'm not only the same way, but I was just thinking of this same thing earlier today.

With me, it was my fear of snakes being magnified after coming across a few that made me care a lot less about spiders. Which is weird as it's possible to be scared of two different things at once even if your fear of one is much greater than the other, but spiders just became 'meh' to me after worrying about snakes for so long.

That's the only good thing about winter - No snakes! (Or maggots. Hate those, too.)

Many, many yrs ago i always squashed spiders even the big Huntsmen, unfortunately they'd leave a big mess.
Then i realized that life matters to all creatures and i should try at least, to catch and release any that come inside. So since then i get a large tupperware container and a sheet of paper, get on a chair,[coz they usually end up on the ceiling] and then quickly trap the spiders in the container.
Getting that close-up to a Huntsmen is a bit scary for me[coz i'm a girl!] but i always feel good once they're back outside.

The only animals i kill are cockroaches, flies and mozzie. Hypocritical? Yes. But i do the best i can and those 3 are difficult to feel sorry for i'm afraid.

Huntsman-spider-1.jpg
Those Huntsmen scare me the most! So fast and always surprise you!!!!

But I have always felt bad any time I've killed a spider. I play it by respect I guess.

I can be cool around spiders. But it is totally an act to look tough for the kids. If by chance a large one ends up on me and I dont see it coming I jump like a school girl. And I am hardly afraid of anything.

Weird... I'm not only the same way, but I was just thinking of this same thing earlier today.

With me, it was my fear of snakes being magnified after coming across a few that made me care a lot less about spiders. Which is weird as it's possible to be scared of two different things at once even if your fear of one is much greater than the other, but spiders just became 'meh' to me after worrying about snakes for so long.

That's the only good thing about winter - No snakes! (Or maggots. Hate those, too.)

You know I was thinking about this after I made this thread and I realized that few years ago for the first time in my entire life, I had lizards come in to the house and they freaked me the fuck out!!!

Its the way they slither and when I tried to be humane and broom them out in the backyard they tried to jump back in. It was so nasty that now that I think about it, they made spiders a non-issue.

That being said I think another reason is finding out about this:

You know I was thinking about this after I made this thread and I realized that few years ago for the first time in my entire life, I had lizards come in to the house and they freaked me the fuck out!!!

Its the way they slither and when I tried to be humane and broom them out in the backyard they tried to jump back in. It was so nasty that now that I think about it, they made spiders a non-issue.

That being said I think another reason is finding out about this:

That's funny because there's lizards around my house too, and they don't bother me at all. They're almost cute in a way.

I aint fuckin with them big spiders. They have colours and shit.

The little one's I will kill with a flick. Same a bees...tryin to sting me and shit. Swat it down and crush it. Otherwise I dont kill any creature. I let it outside.

We all hear stories of someone driving along the road when they decide to pull the sunvisor down and a Huntsman drops on their lap, yuck!

Watch Eight Legged Freaks to cement your conquered fear

Back