Spiders dont bother me no more...Why?

I used to be freakishly scared of spiders growing up but for no apparent reason, they don't bother me anymore. I found a big one in my room and I opened the window and guided out and when it tried to crawl in to my hands, it still didn't bother me I just flicked it towards the direction of window and closed window and that was that.

I am not trying to brag I just want to know why it doesn't bother me. I mean I had a fear of getting hit and I had to box to get rid of it or when I had the fear of heights, I had to confront it.

But for no apparent reason they bother me and I don't know why?

It's called getting older. Pretty soon you won't be afraid of a heart attack either.

I used to have these outside my window all the time. They scared the shit out of mefile_000.jpeg.jpg

spiders don't bother me too much, not even the camel spiders I saw overseas

now scorpions on the other hand

What next ts?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Holy shit that was nuts. I've never seen that one before.

It's,ok though he just wanted to go for a swim

time to upgrade to tarantulas imo

lucky man ts.

i am absolutely petrified of spiders. completely arachnophobic.

i have spent 15 mins spraying my room with a complete can of spider spray and nearly passing out for inhalation of toxic fumes because ive seen spiders in there at night. once i did that and i couldnt find the dead spider after, so i slept on the couch outside my room.

lucky man ts.

i have spent 15 mins spraying my room with a complete can of spider spray and nearly passing out for inhalation of toxic fumes because ive seen spiders in there at night. once i did that and i couldnt find the dead spider after, so i slept on the couch outside my room.

I used to be nearly as fearful of spiders when I was a kid but, like the TS, as I got older my fears diminished quite a bit. I'm still repulsed by them if they get too close to me but I'm not paralyzed by fear anymore. And, now, rather than killing them on sight, I go out of my way to try to merely move them outdoors if possible.

I used to be nearly as fearful of spiders when I was a kid but, like the TS, as I got older my fears diminished quite a bit. I'm still repulsed by them if they get too close to me but I'm not paralyzed by fear anymore. And, now, rather than killing them on sight, I go out of my way to try to merely move them outdoors if possible.
Non venomous ones like huntsmans which come into the home all the time through the summer I’ll try and usher them out the door but if they are not cooperating with my friendliness they get shoes and shit coming at them lol.

I did spend a good 1 hour trying to get this spider that came out of the ac vent to go out the door, and he did the biggest slowest loop around the room ceiling. But I got him out.

lucky man ts.

Probably best we don't mention how they like warm , moist places and often crawl into folks mouths whilst they sleep , right ?

Non venomous ones like huntsmans which come into the home all the time through the summer I’ll try and usher them out the door but if they are not cooperating with my friendliness they get shoes and shit coming at them lol.

I did spend a good 1 hour trying to get this spider that came out of the ac vent to go out the door, and he did the biggest slowest loop around the room ceiling. But I got him out.

Yeah, I make the effort to live & let live with the little bastards but if they insist upon being stubborn & staking a claim indoors then I'll use more permanent methods. I'm nice but I'm no saint. LOL.

Probably best we don't mention how they like warm , moist places and often crawl into folks mouths whilst they sleep , right ?
lmaooooooo.........

:eek::eek::eek:

<NotListening><NotListening><NotListening>

You're such a pussy.

i aint denying that when it involves 8 legged freaks that can climb on walls and ceilings for no god damn reason needed what so ever.

Now if it were snakes....
<45><45><45>

lucky im a city dweller and never seen a snake irl!

one time i was at my friends house though when i was young, like 9-10 or something and we were riding bikes on his property in bushland area and i went beyond this fence and he stopped at the fence, im like dude cmon why you stop? and he is like 'theres snakes in there dude.' and i spazzed out and quickly rode back lol. didnt see any though.

Back