Spiders dont bother me no more...Why?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I used to be freakishly scared of spiders growing up but for no apparent reason, they don't bother me anymore. I found a big one in my room and I opened the window and guided out and when it tried to crawl in to my hands, it still didn't bother me I just flicked it towards the direction of window and closed window and that was that.

I am not trying to brag I just want to know why it doesn't bother me. I mean I had a fear of getting hit and I had to box to get rid of it or when I had the fear of heights, I had to confront it.

But for no apparent reason they bother me and I don't know why?

Did you recently start identifying as male?

No never not no spider naught scared me nothing none times.

I used way more negatives than you.

My mom was bit by a Brown Recluse when I was a kid. She still has a nice scar on her hand.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA1NS80MTEvb3JpZ2luYWwvcmVjbHVzZS1zcGlkZXItYml0ZS0xMzA4MDEuanBn

Astral spiders bug me out. I see them quite often in between the dream state and waking reality, and they cannot simply be stomped out. Caused me to punch the wall a couple times.

Last edited:
I dunno bro, you see that spider over in teh P&M a while back? It ate a dog or something.

The whole 'fear of spiders' gig was as bewildering to me as chuck norris jokes.

Spiders are great. They keep the other fucking annoying bastards away.

Gonna be honest.... I have no idea how to insert the spoiler tag

Type before the image [ spoiler ] and after the image [ /spoiler ] without the spaces inside the brackets (I had to use spaces in order to type it without it making an actual spoiler tab).

Finally figured out you ain't the one to fuck wit?

Next up? Sherdog.

Lol that aint no normal spider bite dude

thats some shit that got horribly infected imo
Brown recluse bites send you to the hospital if they really get their fangs in you.

Here in texas the brown recluse and the black widow are common, those are two that can kill you. So yea I have a healthy fear of spiders

It depends where you live. There are a lot of spider species that can legitimately fuck you up and even kill you if they bite you and you end up with severe cramping, vomiting, and a host of other severe medical conditions.

tarantulas too, most new world species can still inflict a painful bite similar to a wasp sting but won’t get you sick, but a lot of the old world tarantula species can land you severely sick for weeks and hospitalized from their venom.

What next ts?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

You got bit by a radioactive spider and are slowly turning into one. You should grow 4 additional limbs and fangs by this time next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back