Spending time w/ ppl you don't like

My sister is a dumb slut too. I let go of it when I was 15.

I spend time with people on a daily basis that I don't like every time I leave my house.

Yes , tomorrow (Christmas Day for us Aussies) I will be forced to have my sisters on again off again husband at my house. I hate this dickhead with a fiery passion because he treats my sister like shit but I have to put all that shit aside and hopefully be nice for a few hours because my sister wants him there

It will get considerably harder to put up with the chump the more drinks I have

More drinks in me = Bigger urge to touch him with teh jab

He really deserves a good bashing

The whole situation pisses me off, I am forced to spend my Christmas, which is at my place, with someone I can't fucking stand. Basically, he makes a day that should be enjoyable a lot less enjoyable

$10 says when the sun goes down I will tell him to "fuck off"

Both resident sherdoctors concur: drinks are in order, as well as a light touch of teh jab as needed.

My sister is a dumb slut too. I let go of it when I was 15.

Yeah, I normally don't care because I don't have to have anything to do with the wanker. Tomorrow is going to be the first time I have seen him in nearly a year. His latest fuck up was of the physical nature, so my hand was kind of forced when it happened, had to tell him what would happen if he did something like that again. Im actually younger than my sister by 2 years (Im 27)

I am a very chilled out non confrontational dude , so I'm pretty sure he even knows he fucked up big time for me to act like this towards him

I think I'll spend the day subtly insulting him by not offering him any of the mad booze I have.

After Christmas we should make a thread where Sherdoggers tell the tales of all the awkward shit that happened on Christmas Day

Yes , tomorrow (Christmas Day for us Aussies) I will be forced to have my sisters on again off again husband at my house. I hate this dickhead with a fiery passion because he treats my sister like shit but I have to put all that shit aside and hopefully be nice for a few hours because my sister wants him there

It will get considerably harder to put up with the chump the more drinks I have

More drinks in me = Bigger urge to touch him with teh jab

He really deserves a good bashing

The whole situation pisses me off, I am forced to spend my Christmas, which is at my place, with someone I can't fucking stand. Basically, he makes a day that should be enjoyable a lot less enjoyable

$10 says when the sun goes down I will tell him to "fuck off"

This is exactly how I feel right now about the two shit stains I will be tormented with tomorrow. I literally want to crush my cousins face in and the other twat is a smart mouthed fucking flake whore who's always been coddled and protected by her mother who I adore. Since it will be at her moms house I will just have to sit back and endure it like I have for almost 20 years.

His latest fuck up was of the physical nature

This requires action. Go at him but stay out of jail. I go Dexter when things like that happen so I ignore my sis because I swear she must like it.

I moved recently across the country. First time ever I am missing my huge family party. Pretty depressed about it.

Can't fly back either.

I moved recently across the country. First time ever I am missing my huge family party. Pretty depressed about it.

Can't fly back either.

I know the feeling. Spent 4 Christmases away from family when I was in the military. Hang in there

To be fair she's a half sister. Not a real family member anyway.

My step sister sucks. Thankfully I only see her on the rare occasion we both end up at our parents house at the same time. That's happened abut 5 times in 20 years.

This requires action. Go at him but stay out of jail. I go Dexter when things like that happen so I ignore my sis because I swear she must like it.

Retribution is tricky in this situation. For some reason, the sun sets and rises around this piece of shit , so basically he can do no wrong in the eyes of my sister . In the event I do whoop his ass she wouldn't talk to me and I wouldn't put it past her to back him if the law got involved

He is taller than me by a few inches and probably has about 15 kilos/30 pounds on me but I would back my blind rage in this situation. Plus, he is pretty much a pack a day smoker so he would gas after 30 seconds of rumbling

One thing is for sure, his day will come...
SOONEAGLE.jpg

Retribution is tricky in this situation. For some reason, the sun sets and rises around this piece of shit , so basically he can do no wrong in the eyes of my sister . In the event I do whoop his ass she wouldn't talk to me and I wouldn't put it past her to back him if the law got involved

He is taller than me by a few inches and probably has about 15 kilos/30 pounds on me but I would back my blind rage in this situation. Plus, he is pretty much a pack a day smoker so he would gas after 30 seconds of rumbling

One thing is for sure, his day will come...
SOONEAGLE.jpg

Rig a drinking game against him. You guys go out to the garage and secretly take a few shots now and again throughout the night. He's drinking wild turkey, youre pounding apple juice

Rig a drinking game against him. You guys go out to the garage and secretly take a few shots now and again throughout the night. He's drinking wild turkey, youre pounding apple juice

Where exactly is this headed?

This is basically what Christmas is all about. Temporarily getting along with people that you've fantasised about stabbing.

Back