Sparring a girl?

Lol, practicing mount holds or taking their back can be quite awkward.

what are you 12? lol

Unless she's smoking hot i doubt any unexpected problems will arise

Just cut the power and work on defense. Ive never had any problem. Nor did I have a problem sparring a guy who weighs 135 pounds.

I've sparred superheavyweights who done the same to me too

I was trying this plan one night at sparring thinking I was being nice... until I got a roundhouse kick in the side of the head that made me see stars lol.

If the skills are the same as mine, yeah sure, why not. But... i wouldn't feel as comfortable with hitting them with the same power i usually do.

I don't make any distinctions based on sex. If someone is less skilled and experienced, I'll tone it down, maybe throw in a pointer or two if I think their ego isn't so inflated that they'll actually listen.

But if the girl's had the training and takes it seriously, I won't change anything. If she wants to train with men she should know what she's getting herself into. I'll hit her just as hard as I would any guy of the same level of experience.

If she can't take it, she can leave and stop wasting my time.

I have and i can assure you that it is no different than sparrign with men. Sparring is a way of working on real life ssituations and finding ways to use all techniques. In order to be effective you have to use different partners and differnet approaches. Your partners genitals have no bearing on whether or not they make for a good sparring partner. It about size, speed, technique and changing those variables in order to learn to use your style against all of them. If you were training a year and a female had been a decade would you still feel weird sparrign her? if you showed that im sure that weird feeling would soon be replaced by pain for not respecting your opponent.

Back