Social Spanish or Italian or French - Which is the best sounding language? (The Finals)

Which is the best sounding language?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
First Semi-Finals
Second Semi-Finals

Here we are in the Finals. They are 3 choices because it was so close with the French and Italian, I had to put both of them in. So lets make it happen.

If you don't want to be tagged just let me know or vice versa thank you.

Please vote.

First Semi-Finals
Second Semi-Finals

Here we are in the Finals. They are 3 choices because it was so close with the French and Italian, I had to put both of them in. So lets make it happen.

Please vote.

I learned French in high school, but I think Spanish is the best sounding language out of the three. French sounds like something is stuck in your throat and you have dyslexia so you omit half the word.

Italian also sounds better than French, though I picture every Italian speaker to be related to Mario and Luigi

Last edited:
French by far.

I have some clients in Quebec and when I call their numbers I get greeted by an automated message spoken by a woman in English, then in French.

Her French is HOT

Sacre bleu, le Francais is winning?!

First Semi-Finals
Second Semi-Finals

Please vote.

French followed by Italian

How about the Celtic language? Never heard it spoke before.

No one voting French speaks it or has worked with people that do.
Just because the greasy people in the movies speak in a Parisian dialect before they kiss and cheat on each other doesn't mean there aren't millions of Bretons and Normans that sound like they're passing a kidney stone

Italian is the only reasonable choice.

French by far.

I have some clients in Quebec and when I call their numbers I get greeted by an automated message spoken by a woman in English, then in French.

Her French is HOT

Yes

But then listen to a man speaking that soft language.

No one voting French speaks it or has worked with people that do.
Just because the greasy people in the movies speak in a Parisian dialect before they kiss and cheat on each other doesn't mean there aren't millions of Bretons and Normans that sound like they're passing a kidney stone

Italian is the only reasonable choice.

That and their obviously thinking about the women.....

voted for italian on no objective reasons, only on the subjectivity of liking how it sounds.
it feels like the language of pleasant, friendly dinners by the sea

Yes

But then listen to a man speaking that soft language.

Not a problem.

in-one-ear-and-out-the-other-bobby-bones.gif

Back