Spacetime

THE GOAT HAS RETURNED!!!

Good job doing some excellently wrong shit.

So I fucked around in different ways, including "wrong" ones. You'll notice the jab changes drastically ...

Jab evolution for your viewing pleasure.

I take the traditional low English/Irish bare-knuckle guard, since I am bare-knuckle here after all

I expect to bulk up.. I start next week (again), Been inactive for 8 months (!). But no time weight training on the side. Boxing will have to do.

which jabs in your opinion were wrong ones and which ones were right?

which jabs in your opinion were wrong ones and which ones were right?

You tell me... Maybe none of them were right. I never jabbed like this with anyone of them, but I'm open to change.

You tell me... Maybe none of them were right. I never jabbed like this with anyone of them, but I'm open to change.
I can’t say I fancy any of them. But it’s hard to tell from the camera angle where it seems like we are just looking at some arm whipping.
Are these jabs you taught yourself after studying tape?

Well, you pump your fists before you throw, you deliberately threw the former ones less enthusiastically because you are under the delusion that you're going to prove a point about elbow flare so these are far more tense with a ton of tension just before you throw it, and your hands are in terrible positions to do anything about a counter-attack, or simultaneously timed attack.

Yeah, just garbage.

Those are better right?
What sin said. But the thing is any speed you have is negated by how tense you are and your tells. I wanna see if you can jab like that while moving and use it to build up more punches.

Two questions: What are you doing with your rear hand? It looks like it's twitching as you throw your lead hand, because you can't relax when throwing it.
And what are you doing with your rear foot? Trying to sprain your ACL? It looks like a twitch too. Maybe try to straight push off of it instead.

Training at an actual boxing club under live supervision may be a valuable option. Could save you A LOT of time, and do something for that shitty physique of yours in the process. I think right now you'd lose a straight wrestling match against plenty of... females.

Last edited:
So I fucked around in different ways, including "wrong" ones. You'll notice the jab changes drastically ...

Jab evolution for your viewing pleasure.

I take the traditional low English/Irish bare-knuckle guard, since I am bare-knuckle here after all

I expect to bulk up.. I start next week (again), Been inactive for 8 months (!). But no time weight training on the side. Boxing will have to do.

Fantastic, all of them, don't listen to the haters keep it up. I can see them all being useful for something.

Mixing pancake mixture can be difficult with large batches if you have no mechanical means to do it.

Yawn.

Good job beating up the air. How about some actual sparring footage? Should be easy enough to film if you are training at an actual gym and far more conclusive evidence of the skill level you are at.

How do you see yourself using these?

In his sleep

@spacetime
Look spacy even as a distraction it gets boring again. I dont like using ignore but at this point you have restarted polluting the forum. So do yourself a favour and only post the next video if you are in a gym with a real heavy bag so a video makes sense.

Or post a full body shadow boxing session out of a gym / fitness center. And please look it up first what exactly shadow boxing is meant for. Everything else is just worthless crap.

And you dont need to blur out your head we have all seen it.

I think @spacetime Is underrated on this forum. He's got potential I mean look at the way he whips that shit, looks like if anybody got caught with that they'd be on they ass....... that is if they the same height as him and a stick. Ain't nobody getting hurt by that jab or getting hit by it.

Well, you pump your fists before you throw, you deliberately threw the former ones less enthusiastically because you are under the delusion that you're going to prove a point about elbow flare so these are far more tense with a ton of tension just before you throw it, and your hands are in terrible positions to do anything about a counter-attack, or simultaneously timed attack.

Yeah, just garbage.

Oh yeah? You forgot about power. You dont know before you get hit with one of those bad boys.

Probably feel like getting hit with a freight train.

<209Bitch>

Back