Spacetime

notice lots of lanky skinny fuks try to call shorter stockier guys manlets lol id rather be 5 foot 7 and filled out than 6 foot tall and a bean pole

I was not a bean pole when I boxed.

Attachments

• _20200125_202113.JPG
    _20200125_202113.JPG
    431.8 KB · Views: 22
I was not a bean pole when I boxed.
fact u claim when u box u arnt a bean pole prove naturally you are cause normal men lose weight get slimmer when boxing

im not trying to insult you and be rude but it is what it is

On page 2 now...

We got out own zelenoff here lol. Please go outside and try your techniques on real fighters please.

Please tape it and upload, thanks.
at least charlie has the balls to actually fight people lol

yall make fun of spacetime but he would knock your head to your ass

yall make fun of spacetime but he would knock your head to your ass

Funny how the only person who likee your comment is stanclarker especially since karatestylist and fightertwister accts are banned.

I guess theres no stopping this no life troll I wonder if you ever do anything other then troll a forum. Do you ever hack a government network or rob a bank? Cuz honestly thats better use of your free time which you have all the time.

Last edited:
Funny how the only person who likee your comment is stanclarker especially since karatestylist and fightertwister accts are banned.

I guess theres no stopping this no life troll I wonder if you ever do anything other then troll a forum. Do you ever hack a government network or rob a bank? Cuz honestly thats better us of your free time which you have all the time.
karatestylist and fightertwister are banned?
:eek:

Wow, what did they do? Or is trolling a bannable offence now?

Karate stylist is back. Should not be that hard to spot him.

I like the previous page in here, pretty good stuff going on

It happens all the time in the forums, but I still get a kick out of it when guys become obsessed with trolls and eventually become even more laughable than the troll himself.

Back