South Dakota nurse says many dying patients still insist COVID-19 'not real'

He got the Eli Lily as treatment, before it was approved

It’s not a vaccine, it’s a therapy. It’s like the flu vaccine being compared to a Z Pak.

I need to be even handed with my criticism. I’m being more gentle with you because it was an honest mistake. Most of these clowns are just clueless.

this is really very sad. i bet it is tragic to be a nurse watching someone in that kind of denial. how many people they gave it to along the way while not believing in it.

I dunno if this is the right place to post but:

My grandpa tested positive for COVID on August 9th and passed on August 11th and COVID was NOT listed as the cause of death.

I've seen a lot of nonsense posted here and elsewhere that COVID is being listed as the COD for random deaths and that seems a bit dumb in my own anecdotal situation.

They needed oxygen and both got emergency vaccines that arent in the market

They wouldve died if they were any other American
Anonymous source told you? Same one from the shampeachment? High ranking source?

I dunno if this is the right place to post but:

My grandpa tested positive for COVID on August 9th and passed on August 11th and COVID was NOT listed as the cause of death.

I've seen a lot of nonsense posted here and elsewhere that COVID is being listed as the COD for random deaths and that seems a bit dumb in my own anecdotal situation.
Your grandpa? are you like 25?

Really sad but I didn't realize you were so young.

Dustin Johnson just won the Masters with Covid. The Braves had the MVP after Covid. Ronaldo scored two goals after Covid.

Great one off hearsay anecdote. Great thread. 10/10
You may want to sent this post to North Dakota Governor just put a mask mandate as hospitals are filling up. Athletes will show less of an effect. People in their 50's or above see way more problems in most cases. Age has an effect an the US has an aging population.

What was the point of this thread

hiya cincymma79,

for me, its been sort of educational. i haven't followed the COVID stories closely.

its interesting to me to know that people like the folks dying in the OP actually exist. the POTUS, whatever else one might say, has inspired an incredible degree of faith.

- IGIT

Business are closing, peoples lives are being destroyed and the economic issues with closing will last for generations.

Dead people never come back. They never make any money to be taxed or have children. One of the younger COVID deaths could have had a child go on to cure cancer.

Business are closing, peoples lives are being destroyed and the economic issues with closing will last for generations.
Yea dude, I'm well aware. Are you impacted by that? Maybe you are, and if so, then I apologize for my post. However, it seems to me that the 'suffering' most of us are doing is wearing masks and awkwardly trying to stay 6 feet apart at the grocery store.

Anonymous source told you? Same one from the shampeachment? High ranking source?

<Huh2>

Trump's own doctors told the whole world that he received oxygen, regeneron, and remdesivir during a press conference.

God damn man how are you so unaware of these things? Weren't you watching tv when he went got airlifted the hospital lol??

Trumpkins can't even admit their superman needed emergency life saving experimental drugs only given as a last resort... hard to accept your favorite super hero is a mere mortal I guess.

This is an absolute disaster for our nation.

Hospitals are at capacity, and have been. In July my grandma broke her hip and legs in a fall. She sat in an ER bed for 3 days because no hospitals in our county or neighboring counties had an open bed.

My gf is a surgery nurse and her hospital is no longer scheduling surgeries because they have no beds to put people in after surgery.

Back