Law South Africa to Forcefully Seize Land Ownership from White Minority

People, especially Westerners have never given a f*ck about people dying in Africa wtf should that change now? Because the people dying now are the right color?

All that medicine, food, education, aid, etc must have come from Wakanda.

I'd love for the West to "not care" about Africa, because so far it has been equivalent to throwing billions upon billions into a furnace, except at least the furnace would generate heat.

All that medicine, food, education, aid, etc must have come from Wakanda.

I'd love for the West to "not care" about Africa, because so far it has been equivalent to throwing billions upon billions into a furnace, except at least the furnace would generate heat.
Yet again the amount of foreign aid Africa receives from other countries is wildly overblown. As for medicine, food, education ect vast majority comes from private or religious groups.

Yet again the amount of foreign aid Africa receives from other countries is wildly overblown. As for medicine, food, education ect vast majority comes from private or religious groups.

Do the private groups come from Wakanda?
Also,

africa-foreign-ad.gif

Some countries' entire budgets are made up of foreign aid.

The truth uninhibited by racial guilt can be harsh.

And I just realized I actually posted the wrong clip! Dude went even harder beyond the first conversation. In any case, it's not like China is there to help with their current activity on the continent. Quoting the former Governor of the Nigerian central bank from an Op-Ed in Financial Times:

"Nigeria, a country with a large domestic market of more than 160m people, spends huge resources importing consumer goods from China that should be produced locally. We buy textiles, fabric, leather goods, tomato paste, starch, furniture, electronics, building materials and plastic goods. I could go on. The Chinese, on the other hand, buy Nigeria’s crude oil. In much of Africa, they have set up huge mining operations and have also built infrastructure. But, with exceptions, they have done so using equipment and labour imported from home, without transferring skills to local communities.

So China takes our primary goods and sells us manufactured ones. This was also the essence of colonialism. The British went to Africa and India to secure raw materials and markets. Africa is now willingly opening itself up to a new form of imperialism. The days of the non-aligned movement that united us after colonialism are gone. China is no longer a fellow under-developed economy - it is the world’s second-biggest, capable of the same forms of exploitation as the west. It is a significant contributor to Africa’s deindustrialisation and underdevelopment."

Yes it's cold but it's partially true. Instead of trying to attract foreign investment a lot of corrupt African leaders were happy to take the foreign aid that was meant for the people and put it into their own pockets which of course destroyed their economies and kept their countries poor. Some African countries like Angola are learning that they don't need or want foreign aid instead what they need and want is foreign investment.

If Westerners like Bill Gates really want to help Africa, instead of giving billions to charity organizations to build schools, build a Microsoft HQ in Kampala, Capetown or Lagos. It's an investment that will pay dividends to the Microsoft Corporation and to that nation.

a lot of corrupt African leaders were happy to take the foreign aid that was meant for the people and put it into their own pockets which of course destroyed their economies and kept their countries poor.

Can't blame the white man for that! It takes two to tango!

And I just realized I actually posted the wrong clip! Dude went even harder beyond the first conversation. In any case, it's not like China is there to help with their current activity on the continent. Quoting the former Governor of the Nigerian central bank from an Op-Ed in Financial Times:

"Nigeria, a country with a large domestic market of more than 160m people, spends huge resources importing consumer goods from China that should be produced locally. We buy textiles, fabric, leather goods, tomato paste, starch, furniture, electronics, building materials and plastic goods. I could go on. The Chinese, on the other hand, buy Nigeria’s crude oil. In much of Africa, they have set up huge mining operations and have also built infrastructure. But, with exceptions, they have done so using equipment and labour imported from home, without transferring skills to local communities.

So China takes our primary goods and sells us manufactured ones. This was also the essence of colonialism. The British went to Africa and India to secure raw materials and markets. Africa is now willingly opening itself up to a new form of imperialism. The days of the non-aligned movement that united us after colonialism are gone. China is no longer a fellow under-developed economy - it is the world’s second-biggest, capable of the same forms of exploitation as the west. It is a significant contributor to Africa’s deindustrialisation and underdevelopment."
Part of the problem is that this ladder has been kind of pulled out from under developing countries. Virtually all developed countries used protective tariffs to build up their domestic manufacturing base before reducing trade barriers with other developed economies. But after having become rich this way they denied the developing countries this route on the basis of so called free trade which is enforced through the international financial institutions.

I really, seriously, no BS, want one African nation to completely get it together and tell everybody to **** themselves. Soon, please.

Part of the problem is that this ladder has been kind of pulled out from under developing countries. Virtually all developed countries used protective tariffs to build up their domestic manufacturing base before reducing trade barriers with other developed economies. But after having become rich this way they denied the developing countries this route on the basis of so called free trade which is enforced through the international financial institutions.

That's spot on, dude.

In the context of China's involvement with Africa, there's myriad reasons they're active on the continent but one aspect has to do with everything in the PRC being based on throughput and maintaining employment as the legitimacy of the party hinges upon the promise of continued prosperity, hence the crazy amount of overbuilding, entire cities in which nobody lives and wild infrastructure investments all over the globe with Chinese nationals shipped in to carry out work and without any transfer of technical skills to the locals.

To bad none of the information that I have seen confirms that. So far it just sounds like ALL white farm land. In the end, white people do not belong in Africa. They never should have went their or stayed. Eventually whites will either leave or be killed out, but in the end, Africa will return 100% to the blacks like it always should have been.

If white people don't belong on Africa then black people don't belong in Europe, right?

You sound insanely racist and pro white genocide in SA.

Yes it's cold but it's partially true. Instead of trying to attract foreign investment a lot of corrupt African leaders were happy to take the foreign aid that was meant for the people and put it into their own pockets which of course destroyed their economies and kept their countries poor. Some African countries like Angola are learning that they don't need or want foreign aid instead what they need and want is foreign investment.

If Westerners like Bill Gates really want to help Africa, instead of giving billions to charity organizations to build schools, build a Microsoft HQ in Kampala, Capetown or Lagos. It's an investment that will pay dividends to the Microsoft Corporation and to that nation.

Bill Gates doesn't have a say in MSFT's investments or locations now. The Gates family is all about philanthropy and not running a business.

If white people don't belong on Africa then black people don't belong in Europe, right?

You sound insanely racist and pro white genocide in SA.
For the last time there is no white genocide in SA.

For the last time there is no white genocide in SA.

Look up the definition of genocide.

Reverse the races and you would be up in arms demanding the whole world to take action. You are such a fucking bullshitter.

Look up the definition of genocide.

Reverse the races and you would be up in arms demanding the whole world to take action. You are such a fucking bullshitter.
I know the definition of genocide and there is no white genocide in SA. SA has a crime problem that effects everybody, blacks most of all. If SA high crime rate constitutes a genocide then the US was experiencing a genocide from the late 60's to the early 90's, if you were alive in the US during those times you would understand what I mean.

People, especially Westerners have never given a f*ck about people dying in Africa wtf should that change now? Because the people dying now are the right color?

George W Bush did a nice thing with PEPFAR

I know the definition of genocide and there is no white genocide in SA. SA has a crime problem that effects everybody, blacks most of all.

*African Americans complaning about police brutality*

Trumptard: "what aRe yOu TaLkInG aBoUt LiBtArD?!? MoAr WhItE pEoPle ArE sHoT bY pOLiCe ThAn BLAcK pEOple !!"

I know the definition of genocide and there is no white genocide in SA. SA has a crime problem that effects everybody, blacks most of all. If SA high crime rate constitutes a genocide then the US was experiencing a genocide from the late 60's to the early 90's, if you were alive in the US during those times you would understand what I mean.
fits the bill to me

Genocide doesn't have to be immediate like in the old days where they just killed people on the spot. No, today subversive measure are taken so that the genocide goes unnoticed by the population so as not to cause a major revolt. Genocide can take place over many decades if not centuries. The Tibetans and Uhgurs are being genocided out of existence by the Chinese gov't. The Chinese gov't does this intentionally by providing financial incentives for the Han Chinese to migrate to Tibet and Uhgur villages. The Han Chinese basically dominate by number and eventually drown out the native Tibetans and Uhgurs until they are mixed in with Han Chinese and die out.

This is the definition of genocide that even the UN agrees upon: http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/whatisit.html

Genocidal acts need not kill or cause the death of members of a group. Causing serious bodily or mental harm, prevention of births and transfer of children are acts of genocide when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group's existence.

"Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups."

It is a crime to plan or incite genocide, even before killing starts, and to aid or abet genocide: Criminal acts include conspiracy, direct and public incitement, attempts to commit genocide, and complicity in genocide.

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated

to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

Also white countries are being decimated by migrants, a deliberate and calculated scheme, facilitated by NGO's, governments and the bias media. Whites are being brainwashed to hate themselves and not procreate. White genocide started a long time ago.

Back