Law South Africa to Forcefully Seize Land Ownership from White Minority

Agricultural production down 30% already . They are going to be the next Zimbabwe and people are going to starve.
Then they are going to beg for aid from white countries .

*African Americans complaning about police brutality*

Trumptard: "what aRe yOu TaLkInG aBoUt LiBtArD?!? MoAr WhItE pEoPle ArE sHoT bY pOLiCe ThAn BLAcK pEOple !!"
You cant deny the facts though. More whites are killed by police then blacks. that is scientific facts.

If white people don't belong on Africa then black people don't belong in Europe, right?

You sound insanely racist and pro white genocide in SA.
Why should whites be in Africa? Look at all the problems they caused and you think they belong their? Just look at the problems they are causing just be existing their.

Why should whites be in Africa? Look at all the problems they caused and you think they belong their? Just look at the problems they are causing just be existing their.
You sound sooooooooo delusional and stupid lol

You sound sooooooooo delusional and stupid lol
Delusional? No. Just observant. Whites caused nothing but problems, and their existence in Africa is still a problem as evidenced by the existence of this thread and the topic that started it. We went there, murdered the shit out them and took their land, then kidnapped them and sold them into slavery. So yea if after all that you think white people belong there you are delusional.

Delusional? No. Just observant. Whites caused nothing but problems, and their existence in Africa is still a problem as evidenced by the existence of this thread and the topic that started it. We went there, murdered the shit out them and took their land, then kidnapped them and sold them into slavery. So yea if after all that you think white people belong there you are delusional.

If whites were to completely exit Africa, slavery would quadruple, and life expectancy would drop 10 years in most places within a decade or two.

If whites were to completely exit Africa, slavery would quadruple, and life expectancy would drop 10 years in most places within a decade or two.
That is on them. At that point, they cant blame whites anymore.

That is on them. At that point, they cant blame whites anymore.
That was like 100 years ago. Maybe when 1/3 of the white male population of America killed each other fighting mostly about slavery.

Where are the Boers supposed to go?
I'd love to take them in but the liberal posters say America should not welcome the Boers.

I'd love to take them in but the liberal posters say America should not welcome the Boers.
This is rich. You guys don't want to let in refugees from legit war zones and theaters of ethnic cleansing but we're supposed to open our arms for people leaving a shithole country of their own making?

I feel for the Boers but the disproportionate outrage over their plight from some on the right is pretty clearly influenced by race.

I'll tell you what, I'd be happy to let in the Boers if we can also allow some Rohingyas to come as well. Would you take that deal?

The Boers? They and their ancestors are responsible for the poor state of things in S.A. They will just have to live with the consequences of that, wont they.

Last edited:

What do you think of the Chinese being in Africa?

The Boers? They and their descendants are responsible for the poor state of things in S.A. They will just have to live with the consequences of that, wont they.
I think you meant ancestors.

I make that mistake a lot recently. I also confuse left and right lately. Maybe I have a tumor or something.

I think you meant ancestors.

I make that mistake a lot recently. I also confuse left and right lately. Maybe I have a tumor or something.
Yea that is what I meant.. Its's been a crazy day lol.

This is rich. You guys don't want to let in refugees from legit war zones and theaters of ethnic cleansing but we're supposed to open our arms for people leaving a shithole country of their own making?

I feel for the Boers but the disproportionate outrage over their plight from some on the right is pretty clearly influenced by race.

I'll tell you what, I'd be happy to let in the Boers if we can also allow some Rohingyas to come as well. Would you take that deal?
Have the boers been running people over with vans and raping kids everywhere they go? Probably could take a higher ratio of them then huh

Or are we only talking about Asia here

Have the boers been running people over with vans and raping kids everywhere they go? Probably could take a higher ratio of them then huh

Or are we only talking about Asia here
Have the Rohingyas?

Back