Sour cream. It's revolting, repellent, objectionable, unpalatable, distasteful, foul, nasty, vomitou

Sour cream is epic, in fact last night i had burritos with sour cream and guacamole, come at me.

south-park-s14e14c07-cafeteria-fraiche-4x3.jpg

Have you ever tried crème fraiche?

Sour cream is good in chips and cheesecake otherwise I agree

s, stomach turning, abhorrent, loathsome, and not at all acceptable as food.

If you like it, you make me feel sad

It's people such as yourselfs that are ruining everybody's lives

I like sour cream, but I usually substitute it with plain greek yogurt if I can. I used to be in the Army with this really gross dude. He had acne all over him and carried himself like Booger from Revenge of the Nerds.

One day he was sick and working on a radio and was blowing his nose into his shirt. I told him he was disgusting and his retort was..."What, it's just like when you beat off and cum all over yourself."

Any way I saw him in the chow hall one day and he was eating a huge bowl of sour cream with bacon bits on top like it was yogurt or Ice cream or something. Like I said I like sour cream, but that is just gross.

s, stomach turning, abhorrent, loathsome, and not at all acceptable as food.

If you like it, you make me feel sad

It's people such as yourselfs that are ruining everybody's lives
It's delicious. Not so much by itself, but on a baked potato or burrito? Yum!

What?! I could literally eat sour cream out of a tub like a fat piece of shit.

I like sour cream, but I usually substitute it with plain greek yogurt if I can. I used to be in the Army with this really gross dude. He had acne all over him and carried himself like Booger from Revenge of the Nerds.

One day he was sick and working on a radio and was blowing his nose into his shirt. I told him he was disgusting and his retort was..."What, it's just like when you beat off and cum all over yourself."

Any way I saw him in the chow hall one day and he was eating a huge bowl of sour cream with bacon bits on top like it was yogurt or Ice cream or something. Like I said I like sour cream, but that is just gross.

Kudos for the booger reference!

What about crème fraîche? It's like sour cream, minus most of the sourness. It would be way more convenient if crème fraîche was available everywhere instead of sour cream, way more flexible. It's easy to add sourness if you want it, but you can't remove it when it's baked in.

Back