Sour cream. It's revolting, repellent, objectionable, unpalatable, distasteful, foul, nasty, vomitou

A dollop on spicy chili. On a burrito supreme. Oh hells yeah!

the other night I literally chopped off the tip of my left pinky finger as punishment for forgetting sour cream when I was at the store grabbing all the goods for burrito night that night.

that’s how big a deal sour cream is bruh.
You improved a meal with your forgetfulness. Your left pinky finger sacrificed itself so you could be reminded to never remember sour cream again

i bet TS hasnt taken a proper shit in years because his colon lacks the necessary lactobacteria.

I love sour cream, crema, creme fraiche, smetana, and full fat Greek yogurt.

A dollop on spicy chili. On a burrito supreme. Oh hells yeah!
This is what I don't get.
You've got a delicious bowl of chili, and you put nasty aged cream on top?
It's like sprinkling a little shit on a beautiful woman's upper lip before you kiss her

This is what I don't get.
You've got a delicious bowl of chili, and you put nasty aged cream on top?
It's like sprinkling a little shit on a beautiful woman's upper lip before you kiss her

It adds texture and cooling factor...but you aren’t alone in your opinion...many hate it. I feel that way about Mayo.

I love sour cream, crema, creme fraiche, smetana, and full fat Greek yogurt.
I like you, Jackie, I'm sure you're a fine person.

But you need to work on this. Your habit could cost you important relationships and reflects poorly on you.

It adds texture and cooling factor...but you aren’t alone in your opinion...many hate it. I feel that way about Mayo.
Disagreement without vehemence... unique but if you're not gonna stand in line to beat me up over this, make room for someone who will.

There appear to be many of them, the sour cream loving philistines

Nearly all food is amazing. This includes all creams and cheeses.

You're objectively wrong.

Name your top 3 foods and top 3 condom mints.

Do you like cheese?

Back