Soooooo.. Video: Watch today's Bellator special-announcement press conference at 4 p.m. ET

Resuming promotional tie-ins with TNA Wrestling.

Rampage's next fight on a tentpole event maybe

I would imagine its Rampage related. But more so hopeful to get dates for Thomson vs Chandler and Davis vs Liam.

Not sure who is out there for Rampage if it isn't Tito though.

I just always assume its something I already know... Kinda like going into a movie with low expectations, usually works out better that way lol

The winner gets Kurt Angle in a ladder math at the next big tna show. The rematch will happen in a bellator cage next year.

No idea. But I hope it's something good.
Maybe something Rizin related? (Sakikabara is going to be there)

It would suck for Phil Davis but I wouldn't mind Liam vs Rampage either.

It's got to be Rampage vs Tito.

I'm assuming its just Rampage coming back and will fight ????? Maybe Wandy signing also.

Maybe is Sak. is there it will include someone going over to fight in there next tournament

Last edited:
It would suck for Phil Davis but I wouldn't mind Liam vs Rampage either.
They both won a tournament and page won his first. I think he's one and done back to the ufc, that reason alone I can't see page getting a ts

I would imagine its Rampage related. But more so hopeful to get dates for Thomson vs Chandler and Davis vs Liam.

Not sure who is out there for Rampage if it isn't Tito though.
they'll probably announce all 3 tomorrow, probably the next tentpole...that has to be the most likely scenario

The winner of Kimbo/DaDa will fight Fedor in Rizin.

Back