Soooooo.. Video: Watch today's Bellator special-announcement press conference at 4 p.m. ET

I just really don't get it at all. WTF are they doing???

How about you get the MMA side of things rolling smoothly before going into kickboxing. Glory with the top kickboxers in the world did very little for ratings. I'm willing to bet most that watched Glory also watched Bellator. So what is the point and who are you trying to attract with it??

So the answer for taking over the mma world from zuffa...... was kickboxing.

Scott Coker is a genius.

More dog and pony show crap from the folks that brought us Kimbo vs. Shamrock.

So they'll be using their MMA roster? Because that sounds good to me. I enjoy watching MMA guys go at it in kickboxing.

5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg

I just really don't get it at all. WTF are they doing???

How about you get the MMA side of things rolling smoothly before going into kickboxing. Glory with the top kickboxers in the world did very little for ratings. I'm willing to bet most that watched Glory also watched Bellator. So what is the point and who are you trying to attract with it??

I think this has more to do with Bellator's international expansion plans than Spike's ratings in the U.S. In other words, they're using kickboxing, which is very popular in Europe and Asia, to grow their MMA brand in those territories. They have TV deals all over the world. This should improve their ratings and enhance the Bellator brand ovesreas.

so now they'll do in house DYNAMITE! shows? This is bad. The "kickboxing" fights they had in their first dynamite shoe weren't very entertaining

so now they'll do in house DYNAMITE! shows? This is bad. The "kickboxing" fights they had in their first dynamite shoe weren't very entertaining
They didn't have the control they wanted over the Glory fights in Dynamite, which is why they dropped Glory and are making their own KB promotion.

They didn't have the control they wanted over the Glory fights in Dynamite, which is why they dropped Glory and are making their own KB promotion.
idk man. I like watching kickboxers kickboxing not mma fighters. Not saying I wouldn't watch but I'd be looking for a takedown when one guy over extends, too confusing lol

Awesome, not sure if it will succeed or not, but I like it.

Daniels vs MVP should win over the critics

askren vs koreshekov 2 in bellator kick boxing.

LOL JK US wrestling for life

Back