Soooooo.. Video: Watch today's Bellator special-announcement press conference at 4 p.m. ET

Have I missed something about Davis vs McGeary? Feels like it should have been annouced ages ago if both are healthy.

Coker is speaking, and people in the audience are still talking over him lol

Bellator Kickboxing coming in 2016.

Raymond Daniels, Kevin Ross, Joe Schilling, Keri Melendez will fight at the inaugural Bellator Kickboxing event

Because Glory was so successful on Spike TV, amirite Coker?

This is gonna be bad. I like watching kickboxing and I'll watch, but I feel like this is gonna degenerate into Bellator MMA roster going over and doing mediocre kickboxing.

Aaaand now the stream is frozen. Luckily on Keri Melendez, so I guess I can deal with it

So it's gonna be like Glory, just with no top fighters.

Bellator been taking notes on ufc special announcements then. It's massively underwhelming so it's working :rolleyes:

So it's gonna be like Glory, just with no top fighters.
It will be Bellator, old mma vets and random American kickboxers I am sure.

I am expecting something close to the American kickboxing you see on AXS.

Why they would develop something like that after Glory failed in the US? Who knows.

Bellator Kickboxing coming in 2016.

Raymond Daniels, Kevin Ross, Joe Schilling, Keri Melendez will fight at the inaugural Bellator Kickboxing event

I've heard of Daniels. And obviously Schilling. Sounds terrible, mucho excitement!

They both won a tournament and page won his first. I think he's one and done back to the ufc, that reason alone I can't see page getting a ts

I think he has 2 fights left. Let Liam try to make a bame off him. Tito and Rampage back to back could make him a legend killer. If Rampage beats him Phil Davis sends him off a loser. If Liam beats Rampage you do Liam vs Davis and Rampage vs Tito for his last fight.

Looks like this is how Bendo will be getting some kick boxing matches in.

12734127_10154346829929879_9018555478851914391_n.jpg

I think he has 2 fights left. Let Liam try to make a bame off him. Tito and Rampage back to back could make him a legend killer. If Rampage beats him Phil Davis sends him off a loser. If Liam beats Rampage you do Liam vs Davis and Rampage vs Tito for his last fight.
Makes sense hoping Phil doesn't shit the bed.

Ratings have been low for Bellator. Bringing in kickboxing seems wild to me. Going to be losing money quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back