Sonnen says Odd Jones quote on Podcast-Confusing

rock2x22

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
According to Chael Sonnen while telling Jon Jones to pull a Tyson (embrace the heel role) Jon said something like , "I can't because I love Jesus"

What the fuck does that mean?

Reference -
Podcast - Your Welcome with Chael Sonnen Ep 12 during DC interview

That he won't embrace the heel role, cause he actually wants to be a decent person?

He doesn't want to be a heel because he wants to be a good guy

According to Chael Sonnen while telling Jon Jones to pull a Tyson (embrace the heel role) Jon said something like , "I can't because I love Jesus"

He thinks he wants to be a good Christian. He just isn't. His dad's a preacher, so he maybe he doesn't want to disappoint papa Jones.

sBeCOzQ93x-2.png

Now that people refuse to see him as a good person, despite all of his attempts. He will probably pretend to embrace the heel role, while truly being miserable on the inside.

He doesn't want to be a heel because he wants to be a good guy

That's just not in the cards. No one likes him. 'Cept for his fans, but they don't count.

That's just not in the cards. No one likes him. 'Cept for his fans, but they don't count.

Yeh, MMA fans that enjoy watching the best MMA fighter of the generation are complete idiots. Maybe Jones should win a Ms. America pageant or something.

so why is it confusing to you, ts?

The confusing part is he makes it sound like embracing being arrogant (rightfully or not) is equal to committing a crime, unless I'm off I thought Christians could be actors... Same thing, just in this case it's to sell ppvs

To me it is confusing because I don't understand what being a good person has to do with religion.

How the fuck do you not understand what that means?

Back