Sonnen says Odd Jones quote on Podcast-Confusing

sBeCOzQ93x-2.png

this i like!

Boggles my mind how someone can have such a strong belief in Christendom, and yet time and time again be so hypocritical and continue to do bad things. Like he must know his behavior does not align with the teachings of Jesus. He's horrible at being a Christian.

You don't know many Christians do you?

Oh look, it's Sigmund Freud. Shut up dude it's obvious what Jon Jones meant when he said that. Dissect it all you want.

Look skippy I just started a conversation about this bc DC and Chael found it as funny as I did, is that really dissecting it fuck no it's killing time

Stay calm and remember ur hero is still champ and Jesus loves u or touches u, wateva the case may be sunshine

Now that people refuse to see him as a good person, despite all of his attempts. He will probably pretend to embrace the heel role, while truly being miserable on the inside.

Maybe not, may set him free. Being someone you are not is one of the worst things ever.

Either way, it's better off for him to not be claiming to be a great Christian while acting the way he does. Not judging, just saying it turns people off.
We (Christians) are supposed to make people say "What is different about that guy? I want something like he has, that's special!" and should not blend in with the "World".
None of us are near to being perfect but we should at least strive to do the best we can.

Chael will do anything to remain relevant. Love the guy and his troll accounts.

Tyson is Muslim and a lot of the heel shit he would say really falls in line with the teachings of the nation of Islam. Jones being like Tyson would not fall in line with Christianity so smoothly.

It must be tough that jesus loves jon so much that he makes him win every time.

Tyson is Muslim and a lot of the heel shit he would say really falls in line with the teachings of the nation of Islam. Jones being like Tyson would not fall in line with Christianity so smoothly.
Sure about that?

Sure about that?

Absolutely. He spent time with them in Prison and that specific behavior from your video is a picture perfect example. The Muslim who is in Jihad has little to no restrictions in their behavior.

Back