Movies Sonic the Hedgehog Movie (New Trailer with Redesigned Sonic)

Sonic still looks a little off to me but compared to the previous abomination this us a huge step up.

If I had kids I wouldn't feel embarrassed now taking them to this movie.

The movie is awesome. Happy to see the negativity dorks here being totally wrong in their analysis.

It was a much better movie than i expected. I was disappointed that Keith Apicary never made an appearance.

This movie was so shit my 5 year old asked to leave after about 45 minutes.

I liked it for what it was, plus more wacky Jim which brought the nostalgia although at times it was like he was in a fully different movie. The movie started off quite serious though with Sonic lonely and wanting to fit on, I thought the movie was going to take a Wall-E like turn.

Jim looks like he had tons of fun in this movie. I really enjoyed it, so did the wife and both kids. I kept imagining the the pre-reworked Sonic in place of the one we got, and MAN it would have made SOOOOOO much difference. Movie would have been garbage if Sonic looked like that. They made him the perfect look and the perfect age to start the franchise. The ending left it open as well, which I was really glad to see.

My 5 year old loved it, and it was vintage Carrey. It was cheesy, but you can't expect anything less.

Back