Movies Sonic the Hedgehog Movie (New Trailer with Redesigned Sonic)

This looks f**king terrible.

Hollywood is creatively bankrupt

Hah, gottem!

Complaining paid off!

They did it on purpose to get enough publicity. They already have proper sonic model and they were just waiting for the outrage.

P34xJKD.gif

They did it on purpose to get enough publicity. They already have proper sonic model and they were just waiting for the outrage.

P34xJKD.gif
Hahahahahaha, 100% thought the same thing this AM when I saw this.... It is possible....

eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.jpg

Sonic design needs altering, but you're nuts if you think some nobody would be better than A lister, comedy great Jim Carrey as Robotnik.

Sherdog amateur film critics:

'Oh my God Carrey isn't fat like computer game version, he'll be terrible'

These same geniuses thought Bane shoulda been played by a roided 7 foot BB instead of professional actor and Oscar nominated Tom Hardy in DKR.
I do think Jimbo will do a great job. Big fan of Jim.

I also think some fat suit could've been used. Fat suits these days are fucking real-life-fat-ass like level. Idk, just saying.

I also think some fat suit could've been used. Fat suits these days are fucking real-life-fat-ass like level. Idk, just saying.

Or Jim could've just piled on the pounds.

He didn't. Who cares.

Or Jim could've just piled on the pounds.

He didn't. Who cares.
Piling up the pounds is unhealthy and hard to achieve, especially to Dr.Robotnik's levels.

Fans care apparently...

Seth Rogen as Robotnik. Brie level of rustling ensues.

Piling up the pounds is unhealthy and hard to achieve, especially to Dr.Robotnik's levels.

Fans care apparently...

On Sherdog, maybe.

That a big demographic?

Idk if the studio will do anything thing about fat suits, but apparently whiny sherdog "git the jerb done".

Thats about the hedgehog, not Jim Carrey not being fat.

Plus thats worldwide condemnation of his design, not a hundred nerds on Sherdog.

Noone cares Jim Carrey isnt fat; thats not changing

Thats about the hedgehog, not Jim Carrey not being fat.

Plus thats worldwide condemnation of his design, not a hundred nerds on Sherdog.

Noone cares Jim Carrey isnt fat; thats not changing
Chill, breh. U taking it too close to ur heart.
U been fat as a child?

Chill, breh. U taking it too close to ur heart.
U been fat as a child?

Just cos you lost the debate, doesn't mean you pull out the chill breh part.

I'm chill as can be, I'm simply answering your posts.

Im so chill ill give you the last word.

Go ahead....

Back