Movies Sonic the Hedgehog Movie (New Trailer with Redesigned Sonic)

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He fast. It looks okay. Definitely not nearly as good as Pikachu Pet Detective.

giphy.gif

What you think about it? I would have thought it would have been better. Will still see it but not as good as it could have been.

Hit or miss. Hard to say.
Looks like pretty standard stuff.
IDGAF about sonic in general.
A couple funny moments in the trailer but is that it or does the comedy hold up throughout?
And then there will be a standard 15 minute long boss battle at the end plus a 10 minute wrap up, so there is at least 25 minutes of the movie in which I'll be bored and ready to stop watching, the rest of the movie better be damned funny to make up for it.

Won't watch unless everyone says it's hilarious in which case I might watch.

I hate being a Sonic fan. Sonic 2 was my first video game and I've supported since then despite how many awful video games us fans have gotten. Now this? I'll go see it but it doesn't look that good.

It is just frustrating to never get anything that is up to the quality of the original games, at least Mario fans get great games still.

Also WTF is with that music choice? Does not suit the movie at all

Oddly, that could against all odds be OK. I would bet strongly against it though. They made Sonic look darned creepy...

I've been yearning for a Sonic movie for quite some time now.

It has Carey, so I will probably stream it.

I was expecting worse, TBH.

Hit or miss. Hard to say.
Looks like pretty standard stuff.
IDGAF about sonic in general.
A couple funny moments in the trailer but is that it or does the comedy hold up throughout?
And then there will be a standard 15 minute long boss battle at the end plus a 10 minute wrap up, so there is at least 25 minutes of the movie in which I'll be bored and ready to stop watching, the rest of the movie better be damned funny to make up for it.

Won't watch unless everyone says it's hilarious in which case I might watch.

To be honest I dont really care about the comedy, I wanted to see a good sonic the movie and this doesnt look like it will be it. I dont think Jim is the right call for the Dr. here. I like Pikachu cause of how awesome the pokemons look, this Sonic looks pretty bad. Dont also like the voice over for Sonic and the CGI or whatever you call it. The music was also off for the movie, lol.

Can't say I was expecting the trailer music for this to be Gangsta's Paradise.

Looks pretty standard. I didn't think people still cared enough about Sonic for this movie to be necessary.

This looks very bad, not quite emoji movie bad but close. o_O

When Sonic does the stretching @0:25, he looks like a lesbian in yoga pants from behind. I don't like that look.

002ocUi.jpg

I doubt this flick even recoups the money they paid to Jim Carey.

Just about 20 years too late on this one, Paramount.

Back